Reader x Best friend Levi

[Modern AU]

"(F/n) hurry up idiot!!" your best friend Levi yelled at you walking in front heading towards the waiting bus. "We don't have all day to wait for you to tie your hair." 

"Okay, okay, I'm coming Levi." You groaned adjusting your bag straps for your bag was filled with book and was weighing you down. You ran/jogged to Levi almost tripping over your untied shoe laces.

You both boarded the bus and bought your tickets. Levi found a seat a little far back and slumped down not bothering to wait for you. His raven black locks were combed back today making his steel grey eyes shine brighter than before. You've complimented him as he has to you. It wasn't awkward at all, but today, you felt as if you were almost nervous.

"Y-you look better like t-this." You stuttered as you sat next to him.

"Why? Is it coz I'm that hot that I can make you stutter?" He smirked maiking you slap him playfully on the shoulder.

"Pfft tots." You agreed sarcastically. The bus ride was long and boring since Levi was listening to worship songs the whole way. After about half an hour, you finally arrived at the university you both study chemistry at.

Climbing the clear glass stairs was always your favourite part of the day. The thick glass was transparent was as if it was floating in mid air and the steel railings were poilished and shining brightly just like Levi's eyes. Wait, WHAT?!?!

You blushed at the thought of liking Levi. 'I don't like him, we're just friends.' You thought snapping yourself out of your little daydream. You blushed badly and turned your head away from Levi hoping he didn't notice.

"What's up brat?" he asked noticing. Crap.

"N-nothing." You stuttered finding a seat in the crowded library.

"Oh come on (F/n), tell me. Seriously, lately you have been like, I don't know, avoiding me?" Levi asked clearly hurt. Yes, you were best friends since grade one and you tell eachother everything. But ever since you developed a small crush on him, you were more careful around him not wanting to make a fool of yourself.

"I-I...don't know, And I'm not avoiding you!!" You exclaim waving your hands in front you as if waving goodbye to him.

"Okay, if you say so..." He sighed still unconvinced. You checked your timetable and none of you have lectures for the first and second period. After lunch, however, you have a science exam whereas Levi has lectures.

"So have you finished your essay?" You asked hoping to change the subject but he just grunted in reply not looking at you. You nodded to yourself suddenly feeling uncomfortable. 

The first two periods flew past and you organised your stuff ready for the exam. Levi slammed his locker shut and headed off without another word. You pretended not to notiec but your heart shattered inside. This 'crush' is going to ruin this friendship....

~

"Levi! Wait please!" You gasped catching up with him after the day. 

"Why?" He glared at you after stopping and turning to face you. "You're the one who is avoiding me. Don't pull the innocent act (F/n), I'm sick of it. For the past like, three weeks you haven't talked to me like you used to. I just want to be friends with you like before. Is that too much to ask?!" 

"Levi..." You managed but he just turned and walked away. 'Perhaps my friendship with him is already ruined....' You thought sadly fidgeting with your bag straps.....

~

Sorry guys, another cliff hanger....I am getting lazier with writing. I am so sorry but I don't think I will be writing anymore after this one. If you want me to continue, I guess I can try for you guys but seriously, If not, then just ignore this.