{Sasha x Connie}

Third Person View

Sasha skipped happily to the mess hall ready for dinner. I hope they are serving my favourite dish! I would love baked potato with beef stew gravy! Oh my Maria! just thinking about it makes me hungry. She thought.

"Sasha! Stop drooling!" yelled Connie, her best friend. She blushed and wiped her mouth with her sleeve.

"Haha sorry! It's just I'm soooooo hungry after training!"

"It's fine, you look cute when you drool though hehe." They sat at a small table together after getting their food. Connie got a salad and stew whereas Sasha got her all time favourite. She cut up all potatoes into thirds and dipped then in gravy. Connie was only halfway done when Sasha wiped her mouth with her napkin.

"You need to slow down Sasha." Said a voice from behind them. They both turned to see Eren, Krista and Mikasa with their trays of food joining them.

"Yeah but I'm hungryyyyy! And I still am...." She complained.

"Hey where's Armin?" Asked Connie.

"He is somewhere with Hanji. I bet you she's going on about titans again." Says Mikasa.

"Poor Armin haha." Giggled Sasha. "Anyway, I'm getting seconds." She stood up and left for more potatoes.

"Potato Girl!" Teased Eren.

"Hey! She doesn't like being called that!" snapped Connie defensively.

"OHHHHHH DAYUM CONNIE LIKES SASHA!!!" Mikasa taunted loud enough for the whole hall to hear. Connie turned bright red.

"I-It's not like that! We're best friends!!!"

"Sure sure."

"Ugh, I'm out." He sighed getting up and leaving. Eren, Krista and Mikasa sat down at their table and discussed the expedition.

"What position are you at Krista?"

"Well, last time I heard, Mikasa was 3/4 Communication, Sasha was 2/8 scout, Connie was 1/4 Communication, I was 4/4 Standby, Eren, you were with me."

"Oh."

"I'm actually really nervous about the expedition knowing it's going to be tomorrow." Says Eren.

"Yeah same." They all agreed.

~Time skip brought to you by Sonny & Bean~

"ONWARD!" Yelled Commander Erwin as the gate of Wall Rose opened letting all the scouts to the territory of the titans. As Sasha rode alongside Connie, Connie handed her a note. I hope she has the time to read it. Thought Connie silently.

"Thanks." Mouthed Sasha splitting into the long-scouting-formation. She had a red flare in hand ready to fire if she spots a titan. Sasha got bored quickly not seeing any titans so she started singing.

"Day by day, we have lost our edge,

Don't you know? Forgotten is the life that we led,

and now it seems, you don't care what the risk is,

the peaceful times have made us blind,

So you can't fly, if you never try,

You told me, oh long ago-"

She was cut short as a black flare was fired to her left. Huh? She thought. An Aberrant so soon? She switched the red flare with black and fired. Soon enough, she saw a tall monstrous figure running towards her.

"WHAT?! IT'S RUNNING?!" She screamed. She pulled out her blades ready to attack if she had to.

"Brouse! Over here!" Shouted Another Scout. She steered her horse towards him. He fired his wire onto the titans thigh and was off going to attack it. Wait a second....The titans movements are too swift and.....almost.....human like..... Sasha thought in fear. Her battle skills are just like....*Gasps* ANNIE!

"No Sir! Don't-" Before she could finish, The Female Titan grabbed his wire and slammed him against the ground killing him. The titan turned her head to face the frightened Sasha. She yelped and raced her horse away from the titan. The female titan ran after Sasha and kicked her horse. Sasha went flying and crashed to the ground.

Sasha's POV

I braced for the impact as I hit the hard earth. As I rolled, all my 3DMG gear fell off leaving me helpless. I sat up feeling blood drip down my face and watched as the female titan knelt down beside me and picked me up in her huge hand. She brought me close her face. At first I thought she was going to eat me but she just stared at me with her blue eyes.

"Annie.....Is that ......you?" You whispered. She nodded sadly and set you down on the ground again.

"Annie come back here!" I screeched. "Why did you kill so many people huh?! Annie answer me!" She turned and glared at me. Some how I wasn't scared of her anymore. I grabbed a blade and carved the name ANNIE into my forearm so the answer will be clear even if she killed me.

"I thought we were best friends Annie...." I said trembling. I fell to my knees as my head started spinning from blood loss. I saw her stand up slowly and looked at me one more time before she ran away. The world turned black...

~

"Sasha....Please wake up. Wake up for me....." I heard Connie say. I wanted to tell him I'm awake but I had no energy so I could only listen.

"I never got to tell....you....*sobs*..But I've always seen you more as a friend. I really.....liked you..." He started sobbing uncontrollably. "Please wake up for me!" He held my hand tightly and kissed it. With all the strength I had in me, I opened my eyes.

"I won't die..." I whispered. His eyes widened and blushed.

"YOU WERE AWAKE THE WHOLE FREAKING TIME?!" he yelled as he turned away wiping his tears. I laughed quietly.

"I liked you too....I just never told you..." I whispered.

"So you didn't read the note?"

"No sorry....."

"It's okay, I told you everything anyway." He smiled.

"I love you Connie..."

"I love you too. Don't die on me again understood?"

"Hehe yes Connie."

"Why did you have Annie's name carved on your arm?"

"Annie was the female titan. She was the one that killed all those soldiers. Sh-She was the one that nearly killed me..."

"No way. Wait here, I'll be right back." I nodded and he walked out of the infirmary. Right after he left, I saw a short figure come in.

"I'm so sorry Sasha." The voice said sadly.

"Annie." I said coldly.....

~~

Hey guys! Sorry that chapter was short....Like always......But how was it? There will hopefully be a part 2 for this story.

Plz Comment and Vote! :) Requests are open btw!