{Levi x Reader x Erwin}

Levi: Am I going to succeed this time?

Eren: Umm

AU: Maybeeeeee

Levi: Tch brat

~~

"You're getting good (F/n)!" Eren complemented you while patting your back after 3DMG training. Eren was your best childhood friend apart from Mikasa and Armin.

"Thanks Eren. You're good too." Eren eyed you suspiciously.

"Thanks? But I'm not as good as you!"

"Oh shut up." you sighed. "It's time to practise hand-to-hand combat." You teased.

"Ugh no! You're gonna beat my ass to the ground again!" Eren complained. You were always better at hand-to-hand combat. You've beaten nearly everyone in the 104th trainees group except for Reiner, Bertoldt and Annie.

"I'd love to see you and Captain Levi have a duel." said Eren.

"Oh no come on! He is like Humanities Strongest Soldier! I cannot beat him!"

"Come on-"

"Oi (F/n)!" Shouted a stoic voice clearly ears-dropping into your conversation.

"Y-yes sir?" You slowly walk up to him and saluted lazily.

"One-on-one combat?"

"E-eh?" Your eyes widened.

"I don't like repeating myself."

"B-but...."

"Don't worry, I won't kick your ass." He prepared himself to defence position on the training grounds. You watched as other cadets found interest and came to watch. You prepared yourself and picked up the wooden knife.

"Ready?" You asked Levi.

"Tch." was the response you would ever get. You charged to towards him dodging his first attack, which was a kick from his right leg. You grabbed his shoulders and back-flipped pushing him to the ground. You landed on top of him with your knife pointed at his heart from the back. Dust surrounded you both as the cadets began to clap.

"Get the hell off me brat. You got me all filthy! You're cleaning my uniform." Complained your Corporal. You giggled and got off him. As you expected, he attacked you once again. You dodged and stabbed him lightly on his side. He groaned and surrendered.

"Okay...okay you win." You cheered as Hanji started teasing Levi about his skills.

"Haha Levi lololol!!" You teased as he started to chase you around. The crowd started laughing hysterically.

"You're cleaning my uniform brat!"

~

You walked up to his office door with your cleaning uniform on. Before you could knock, Commander Erwin called you. You walked up to him and saluted.

"No need to be so formal here." He said waving off your salute.

"Oh um okay haha." you say nervously.

"What does shorty want you to do this time?"

"Cleaning his uniform since I 'got' him dirty on hand-to-hand combat. I aced him!"

"Wow good job. Not many people can."

"Haha well-" Before you could finish, a pair of warm lips crashed into yours. At first you were really shocked. You came to your senses quickly pushed away.

"Commander?" You asked concerned.

"I really like you (F/n)." His cheeks turned red.

"B-but..."

"Could you be mine?"

"I-I would love to but my heart is someplace else....I'm sorry." You said looking at your boots, turned your heel and walked away. You opened Levi's door without knocking surprising him.

"Oi! Ever heard of knocking?"

"I-I....." you closed the door and sliding down to the floor.

"Whoa! (F/n), you okay?" he asked concerned getting up and walking to you. You shook your head and tears streamed down your face in fear.

"E-Erwin......I mean Commander Erwin...."

"He kissed you didn't he?"

"H-How did you know?!"

"He's had his eye on you for a while now."

"Oh."

"Who do you admire?"

"W-why does that matter?"

"Just curious that's all."

"Oh well, you would probably think I'm a bit weird but I-" Before he let you finish, he lifted your chin and kissed you gently on the lips. You didn't hesitate and kissed him back.

"I love you (F/n)...I've always had and always will."

"Same."

~~

Levi: OHHHHHHH BAM IN UR FACE

Erwin: *sighs*

Levi: Yas

AU: how was that?

Erwin: terribad

Levi: Awesome

~~

Hey guys! Sorry that chapter was short, it was kinda hurrried......Don't Shingeki no Fabulous Levi kick me pls! Hope you liked it! Pls Vote and Comment! Requests are open so feel free to comment your ideas! That would be greatly appreciated. :)