{Author Reader x Famous Levi}

It was a lovely cloudy afternoon when you decided to bring your MacBook Air along with you to the park bench and start a new story. You were a well known artist in the small town of Sina and you were often bombarded with fans. 

Shortly after you began drafting all your ideas into notes, you spotted a guy no older than 15 sketching something on the bench next to yours. You pretended not to notice so you kept writing but from the corner of your eye, you keep seeing his steal glances at you.

After a while, you noticed him stand up and walk towards you. You looked up and met his cold grey eyes. His black locks dangled in front of his eyes and he had a stoic expression printed on his face. 

"You must be (F/n) (L/n) right?" He asked in a monotone voice.

"Er...Yes I am, how are you?" You asked in a cheery voice.

"Tch, I'm fine. Name's Levi by the way." He huffed blowing his bangs out of the way.

"Well hello Levi." You smiled offering a handshake but he just looked away. You took back you hand when he didn't take it but still smiled at him. He sat down on the bench next to you and handed you a piece of sketch paper. 

"Sorry if it's bad." He muttered and looked away. You took the paper from him and unfolded it revealing a beautiful graphite sketch of you. 

"Wow..." You gasped still looking at it. It was so realistic that another version of you could just pop out of the paper. You looked at him and saw the tiniest of pink dust his pale cheeks. 

"Y-You like it?" He asked.

"Of course!" You answered. He smiled a little and peeked at your computer screen. You looked at your notes and for the first time, realised that you were writing a love story.

"I'm looking forwards to your new book." He said and left leaving you with your portrait he drew for you.

~

Getting home from your lovely meeting at the park, you saved your work and turned off your laptop having enough writing for the day. Taking off your scarf and beanie, you plopped yourself onto your couch and kicked off your ankle boots.

You turned on the TV and immediently reconised the face. It was Levi Ackerman being interviewed by millions of fans.

'Mr Ackerman, would you want to tell us what was with the meeting with Miss (L/n) at the park? Are you dating? What is your relationship status? Oh Mr Ackerman! Your fans are dying to know!' 

"Who are you?!" You asked staring at the TV lost for words. You read the headline of the news and your mouth dropped open: 

'Mr Levi Ackerman, former CEO of the Ackerman INC. caught flirting with famous writer (F/n) (L/n) at Maria Park this morning. What is he hiding from us?'

You jumped up from the couch and examined the signature at the bottom of the sketch. "Holy fudgenugget..." You muttered. "I was talking to Levi ACKERMAN!!" You squealed like a fangirl.

"Would you like to quiet down?!" A monotone voice snapped from your balcony door.

~~~

NANANANANANANANA cliffhanger! So sorrrrrry I haven't been updating!! OMG I've been so lazy with my writing lately and then I have three English assingments to do.....I'll be back sooooon! :)