{Erwin x Reader pt. 2}

Wait, allow me....

11K READS?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Okay I'm done, enjoy!!

~Third Person POV~

"(F/n)!!" Commander Erwin yelled as (F/n) was being lowered into the Titans mouth. Ciel, the new recruit sat on his horse motionless as his mouth fell open in horror. I guess this is his first time seeing a titan....Erwin thought as he swooped behind the titan to cut its nape.

He took out the titan with one single strike and sliced its flesh. Cutting open its stomach, he found (F/n) laying unconscious in a shallow pool of blood.

"(F/n)!" Ciel yelled and raced towards her. "This was all my fault!" He sobbed as he knelt next to her body.

"No, calm yourself Cadet, it's not your-"

"NO! You don't understand! If I had stopped her, she wouldn't of died!" Ciel yelled. All the others were gathering around now.

"She's still alive." Erwin muttered quietly feeling her pulse.

"Huh...?" Ciel said wiping his tears.

"Oi! You! Get a move on! Can't you see someone is dying here?!" Captain Levi snapped at the first aid squad. They scattered to find supplies and later came back with bandages.

~

You came to laying on a soft bed with someone holding your hand. You opened your eyes to see Commander Erwin asleep with his head resting on the side of your bed.

Wait.....COMMANDER ERWIN?! You mentally screamed. You tried to sit up but the stinging pain in your stomach stopped you making you yelp instead. Waking Erwin.

"(F/n)! Oh you're awake!" Erwin gasped, eyes widening. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy from crying. He hugged your tightly and cried on your shoulder, he sobbed uncontrollably.

"I'm alright!" You insisted hugging him back. "And Umm did you mean what you whispered in my ear?"

"Y-yes...." He whispered after pulling away, blushing.

~Le flashback~

You felt yourself being lifted onto the medical wagon. You heard sobs and cries but didn't have the energy to open your eyes.

"Hey (F/n)," you heard commander Erwin whisper into your ear. "I don't know if you can hear me but I want you to be strong and survive this. I want you to know....to know...I love you."

~End of flashback~

"I love you (F/n)....I know you don't feel this way but I just thought, you should know..." Erwin hung his head and stood up. He was just about to leave when you decided to confess too.

"Please stay, I-I love you t-too..." You stuttered blushing whilst grabbing onto his wrist. He turned around and smiled warmly at you.

"Good to hear." He said bending down kissing your forehead.

~~

Sorry for not updating for that long!! I really don't have time coz school is starting and yeah.....so it might be a while for another update. And I am half asleep so don't mind the errors. Bear with me!!!

~Maimai