{Jean x Reader}

[Modern Time]

"(F/n), You're late." Snapped Mr Ackerman, your least favourite teacher. You bowed your head low not wanting people to see you blush of embarrassment. You strode to the back of the classroom, found a spare seat and sank down pulling out the books you will be needing for the lesson.

"Right, before (L/n)'s interruption,-" he shot a icy glare to your direction, "-we were on the history of Greece. Everybody turn to page 190 of the text book please and finish section 3B before tomorrow. We will be having a test on the Greek Mythology tomorrow." Your eyes widened in shock. Tomorrow! I can't even finish 3B today! You mentally screamed. You banged your head on your table a little too loudly and Mr Ackerman glared at you once again. 

"Is there a problem Miss (L/n)?" he demanded.

"N-no sir..." You said quickly and pretended to be working on the first question. You saw him smirk and return to writing on the blackboard. "I'm dead meat." You muttered under your breath.

"Need help (F/n)?" a voice behind you whispered. You whirled around and the cutest guy in the whole year level; Jean Kirstien, was talking to you.

"Uh....well...I guess..." You stuttered making him chuckled lightly. You blushed wildly and smiled faintly.

"So do you?" He asked again looking at you right in the eye as if saying 'I really want to help you.' 

"Yes please." You smile sweelty as he scribbled on a piece of paper.

"This is my number, Mr Ackerman said it has to finished by tomorrow right? Well we could go somewhere this afternoon after school and I can help-" 

"Kirstein. Shut up." Mr Ackerman snapped cutting Jean off. He ducked his head as you turned around quickly. You turned to him slowly and took the piece of paper then whispering 'thanks'.

What the hell is a hellhound?! You screamed in your head trying to do as much as possible so Jean wouldn't think you're stupid. You scanned the rest of the page:

1. Describe the breed of the Hellhound.

2. Name three Major Gods.

3. Name three minor Gods.

4. Describe the Olympus.

5. Is Hades the God of Death or Music?

You shook your head for this was too much. If this was a maths sheet, you would've finished this in a second. But you never pain mych attention to Mythology or History. You looked up to see that Mr Ackerman was seated in his chair possibly marking last class' sheets so he wasn't paying any attention to you or the class.

You pulled out your iPhone 5s and decided to find the answers instead of working them out. You were half done when Mr Ackerman stood up and dismissed the class almost making you drop your phone. You packed away your books quickly and headed out the door not looking at Mr Ackerman because he was already staring daggers at you. He must've caught me using my phone....You panicked.

"So where do you want to go to study?" Jean asked you as you both walked down the school hall. You stopped at your locker and put all your books away.

"Umm I don't know, do you?" You asked feeling your cheeks heat up again.

"Well, you could come to my apartment---what?" He asked demandingly as you gasped.

"You have your own apartment?!"

"Uh....no, my parents rarely come home so I'm alone most of the time. So I like calling it 'mine' you know." He explained.

"Oh." You said as you shut your locker. "Your parents won't mind if you have friends over? Well people?"

"No." He chuckled "You're not a 'person' you're my friend are you not? So your parents won't mind?" He asked.

"No, I always go to (FriendsName)'s house to study anyway." You said smiling causing him to smile. 

"Alright, cool, my car's over here." He led you down the school carpark and stopped at a majestic black sports Audi.

"THIS IS YOUR CAR?!" You gasped.

"Y-yeah?" He said startled at your reaction. "Is there something wrong with it?"

"'Course not! It's just.....its amazing." You blushed at your childishness which only made him laugh.

"Well what cha waitin' for? climb in!" He said opening the door for you. You climbed in and you swear you saw some girls shooting jealous glares at you.

~

"Wow! You have a nice apartment." You said as he opened his apartment door. It was more modern than the one you live in with your parents. It had a way better view too.

"Aha, thanks." You rushed towards the window to enjoy the wonderful view of the ocean. Aqua coloured waves crashed to shore and seagulls circled the beach.

"I don't think we would get any work done." He said with a smirk as he joined you at the window handing you a glass of cold water.

"Yeah." You giggled. "How come you never boast about all this?" 

"Well, there's really no point. I mean, yes I have everything a teen could ever want but, I don't have the most important thing." He sighed sadly sinking into his white leather couch.

"What's that?"

"Someone to love and someone to love me." (AU: O.o This was literally me when I was writing this)

"Well.....I don't think you need to worry about that."

"Why's that?"

"You are the hottest guy in our year level, girls will die to date you-" You clamped your hand over your mouth since you just told him everything.

"You think I'm hot?" he smirked. "And you're girl, are you dying to date me?"

"I-I....uh.....man I messed up." You stammered burying your face in your hands not wanting him to see you in a blushing mess. You heard some rustling of leather and felt his arms snake around your waist pulling you into a hug.

"I'll take that as a yes then?" You tried to answer him but it all came out as gibberish. "Aw, you're a cutie aren't you?" If he wouldn't stop teasing you soon, you swear your cheeks will catch on fire.

"I'm not cute." You pouted a little making him burst out laughing. You yelped as he pulled you down making you sit on his lap.

"Yeah you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yeah you are."

"No I'm-" Then he cut you off with a warm gentle kiss. You blushed again.

"Yes you are!"

"So are we-"

"Yes. I guess we are." He smiled kissing you again. You never ended up getting any work done.

~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while....But here is another chapter! Hoep you liked it, sorry if it sucked and I apologise coz its short. Plz comment and Vote! :)