{Valkyrie Levi x Reader}

For those that don't know what Valkyries are, they are mythical creatures with wings that serve in a place called the Valhalla. They reap the souls of brave soldiers that have fought brilliantly in battle. They have black feathered wings and if a human touched their skin or wings or blood, they are dead in a instant. Normally Valkyries are females, yes, but in this version, there are males too. :P

~Third Person View~

"Levi!" His boss Erwin called. Levi turned around and bowed to him. "There's no need for that right now."

"Any news?" He asked Erwin standing up straightening his white button up shirt.

"Yes. (F/n) (L/n)'s time has come." He informed Levi.

"B-but...she is still fighting the monstrous beasts! The...titans? Anyway, my point is, she is need in battle!" Levi complained.

"Yes. But if she dies, and you're not there watching over her, you can't reap her soul." Erwin said calmly. Levi lowered his head knowing he have lost and walked away. After the year she was born, Levi was assigned to watch over her. He watched the first time she learnt to walk, eat, talk and go to school. Her first date, her first school social. Levi was raised to understand he can't fall in love with a human. But after watching over her and learning about her, he couldn't help but love her. By what he can see, she is flawless. Perfect as she is. Levi hoped the battle against the titans won't change her. he crossed the bridge that connects Valhalla and Earth waving to his best friend Hanji on the way.

"Good luck Levi!" She called.

"Thanks Hanji." Levi replied descending to Earth. Valkyries are powerful creatures, we can't be seen by humans unless we wish it. For now, he decided to be safe until (F/n) is alone. Then, he will appear and hopefully not scare that crap out of her.

Levi watched as she was called to the training grounds to train new soldiers. He watched as she flipped one soldier over after another.

"Aha! I gotcha!" She screamed cheerfully. Levi smiled to himself and blushed deeply. He wanted to fight with her but he can't touch a human. Levi sighed and sat on the top of a nearby building watching the action.

After training, He watched as (F/n) said goodbye to the new recruits and her friends then heading back to her dorm. Levi decided to follow her so he can get the message through. When she got back to her dorm, she headed straight to the shower. Levi thought he'd better not peek so he sat on her bed waiting. Levi changed my form of clothing, instead of a formal suit, he changed into a casual grey t-shirt and some black jeans. He kept my wings so she knows that he's not one of those jerk cadets pranking her. (F/n) came out with a white towel around her and her eyes widened when she saw me.

"W-who are you?!" She stammered gripping the towel tighter.

"I'm Revaille Ackerman, Your honoured Valkyrie." he introduced himself bowing down. "You may call me Levi for the time being. I am here to take you to Valhalla." Her other free hand grabbed the door knob to keep her from falling.

"I've read about Valkyries and the Valhalla." She stammered. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she took a deep breath. "I thought they were just myths."

"No, We are real. Come with me your honour." Levi pleaded stretching out his hand.

"That won't work. I won't touch you. I'll die." (F/n) said cocking her head. "May I pleased get dressed first?"

"Oh, yes of course!" Levi blushed deeply and turned away. He heard clothes rustling and a voice saying 'Ready'. Levi turned around seeing (F/n) in her normal uniform without her 3DMG straps.

"So why are you here? I mean I'm still very much alive and the Survey Corps need me to fight."

"I know. But I'm here so you don't have to be scared if you die."

"Aha thanks Levi. I really appreciate it." She said blushing.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah sure."

"Do you have feelings for me?" Levi asked quietly blushing deeply.

"Well Levi, I can't deny you are hot but I only just met you." (F/n) replied giggling. Levi was take by surprise. He has received complements before but nothing like this.

"I'm hot?"

"Haha yes Levi." (F/n) laughed. A knock on (F/n)'s door made both of them jump. Levi made himself invisible again and (F/n) opened the door. Outside was a rather short blonde.

"Hi Armin." (F/n) smiled.

"Hey, I'm just here to tell you that there will be an expedition at dawn." Armin said then leaving.

Maybe my time has come. (F/n) thought to herself. Levi came back and smiled at (F/n).

"Don't worry. I'll be with you."

~

Once (F/n) was outside the walls that protected humanity for a century, she was battling fierce, cruel and merciless titans. They devour humans and kill them in the process. (F/n) has lost so many of her squad members and her loved ones, she didn't want to get close to anyone anymore in this cruel world. But I'm going to change that... Levi thought. I'm going to bring her back to the Valhalla.

"(F/N)!! LOOK OUT!" Armin shouted as a huge 15 metre class titan swooped down grabbing her. I watched helplessly as she tried to squirm out of it's death grip. This titan was different. Instead of eating her, it threw her full speed to the ground. Her body went limp as Levi rushed to her.

"Don't be scared (F/n), I'm here." Levi whispered kissing her on the forehead. The moment his lips touched her skin, she died and her soul appeared next to Levi's. She had white wings since she wasn't granted to be a full Valkyrie yet. Levi rushed up to her and hugged her tight.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this." Levi murmured burying his face in her neck. "I really like you (F/n)...."

"I like you too Revaille." (F/n) giggled.

"Come, I'll show you Valhalla." Levi said holding (F/n)'s hand pulling her towards a castle made with golden clouds.

~~
Okay, I'm sorry, I know that was terrible.....but....hopefully the next one will be better. Plz comment and Vote!!

{[Next: Winged Levi x Winged Reader requested by @KWAII_for_life]}