{Chapter 6}

Levi: The brat isn't back yet

AU: I'm worried that the fangirls killed him...

Levi: tch, He'll survive

AU: I hope-

*Eren runs back to the room panting hard with blood running from his head*

Eren: H-Heichou....I'm....feeling a bit....woozy....

Levi: Tch idiot

AU: well...

Levi: Just enjoy the chapter brats

~~~

"So you are back in training I assume?" Asked Commander Erwin sitting down next to you with his tray of food in the mess hall.

"Yes sir, may I ask you a question?"

"Do tell."

"Well, I've been wondering about the expedition. When will it be?"

"If you are not well, do not come with us. but we are leaving in two days at dawn."

"Oh I see....Well I am well enough to train so I guess I'm well enough to participate in the expedition sir."

"Glad to hear." you both finish you food in silence. He finished sooner than you did and left to clean his tray, Connie came and replaced his spot next to you.

"Hey (F/n)! Eren has told me soooooo much about you. Aren't you the Angel Soldier?"

"E-eh?"

"Eren told me you survived after being swallowed by a crawler. Impressive!!" Exclaimed the short boy slapping you playfully on the back making you yelp in pain.

"Oh my Maria!! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Haha it's fine Connie, I'll be-"

"Oi Springer! 2 weeks sable duty!" Snapped a stoic voice from the corner.

"Y-yes Sir..." muttered Connie sadly getting up an walking out of the hall. You sighed and walked up to your moody, emotionless boyfriend.

"Tch I don't know what to say Levi." you mumbled teasingly.

"Shut up. Don't act like me, it doesn't suit you."

"Tch fine." you mutter leaving the hall. A hand grabbed your wrist pulling you towards the stables.

"Leviiiiiiii!" You whine.

"I told you not to act like me. Now there will be a punishment."

"What?! You're gonna make me clean the stables? I thought that wa-" before you could finish, his lips crashed into yours.

"Mmm Levi....What...." you gasped between breaths. His hands slid down to your waist tugging at your shirt.

"Levi! Not here!" You gasp. But he only chuckled and kissed you harder. You kissed him back passionately and before you knew it, you were out of breath.

"I would give you a far worse punishment. But this wasn't bad."

"Seriously Levi...."

"You tired already? We only just started!"

"Yeh but still!" You whined again.

"Come on." he said dragging you towards his room. Before long, you were falling asleep so he ended up carrying you bridal style to his bedroom. He threw you into his bed and laid down next to you.

"You room is spotless...."

"I'll have to clean it after I'm done with you."

"Uh oh..." you joked. That set him off, he climbed on top of you and straddle you down with his legs pinning you down not letting you escape.

"Levi..."

"Shhhh...babe..." he started kissing down your neck making you moan. This is going to be a long night... You thought.

~

You woke up in Levi's bed with his strong secure arms around you. His peaceful sleeping face was handsome as ever. You turned so you could face him and stroked his raven black hair. Suddenly, he opened his eyes. His steel grey eyes looked into yours making you jump.

"Levi! Don't scare me like that!"

"Don't stroke my hair like that, it feels....it feels...."

"Weird?"

"Yeah that."

"It's time to get up, the others will wonder where we are and they would suspect things seeing me come out your room."

"Let them."

"E-eh?"

"I'm not letting you go. Not now, I almost lost you once, I'm not going to lose you again."

"Levi..." tears started welling up in your eyes at his sweet comforting words.

"Okay, I won't leave. I'll stay here with you."

"Good girl." he muttered nuzzling into you neck. He tighten his arms around you pulling you closer.

"I love you Levi.'

"I love you too (F/n)."

~~~

Levi: NO NO NO I AM NOT LIKE THAT

AU: You are now

Levi: I WILL KILL YOU *drawing out his blades*

Eren: Whoa whoa whoa Shorty calm!

~~~

I'm so sorry for the short chapter! I've been so busy with homework, assignments and tests. I was going to update on Friday but I was so caught up with Youth. Hope you enjoyed! Plz vote and comment!