{Sasha x Connie} Part 2

"I'm so sorry Sasha..." said a voice from the dark corner of the infirmary.

"Annie." I said coldly glaring at her.

"I-I...."

"How are you still here?! Why are you still here?!" I yelled at her feeling tears well up in my eyes. She flinched at my sudden explosion of emotions. She hung her head and approached my bed.

"No get away from me you monster!! Why did you kill all those people? How come they still don't know your real identity? Annie Answer me!!" I screamed. My mind was clouded with memories.

~Flashback~

"Sasha! They are serving your favourite for dinner!" Annie yelled from the kitchen.

"How do you know?" I asked with wide eyes and a hungry stomach.

"I'm on kitchen duty idiot." She giggled and gave me a playful punch. We both laughed so hard until our stomachs hurt. She straightened her apron and started serving the food on plates for other soldiers.

"I'd better get back to work or Levi will be upset." She spit out the name Levi like it was a swear word.

"You don't like Captain Levi do you?" I asked her quietly making sure no one else could hear.

"No, I just don't like his attitude. That's all." She answered bluntly going back to her duties. I shrugged and exited the kitchen leaving her to her duties.

~Dinner Time~

Annie came and sat next to me after her duties everytime. She took an extra three potatoes everytime just for me and I would sneak more dessert for her. It worked everytime.

"Sorry Sasha, we were low on potatoes so I could only get you one more." She said sadly.

"It's okay, I got you more whipped cream though." I said joyfully trying to cheer her up.

"Thanks Sasha. You're the best." She said hugging me tightly.

~Flashback ends~

"What happened to our friendship?" I asked above a whisper. She hung her head and turned her back.

"We never had a friendship." She answered harshly as she faced me. She had the tiniest trace of tears in the corner of her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SORRY FOR?! HUH?! YOU MONSTER!" I screamed drawing the passing soldiers' attention. The two soldiers came in with shocked expressions.

"What's going on here?" Asked the taller soldier with brown hair and green eyes.

"None of you business." Annie snapped drawing a small dagger from her belt. "And if you don't leave, I will not hesitate to hurt the both of you." She turned her attention back to me.

"And for your information Sasha, We were never friends, we never knew eachother." The inside of me broke into a million pieces. My best friend had denied the truth and let off a murderous aurora.

"Leave." She hissed once more. The horrified soldier backed off and ran.

"Great." She sighed. "I'm going to get reported." She glared at me giving me an evil smirk.

"A-Annie...?" I whispered in fear.

"I can't let you tell them the truth now can I?" She asked innocently as she started towards me with an evil look and dagger in hand. I wanted to find an escape route but realised she had blocked the only way out.

"Annie...Please...." I felt tears threaten to fall out. But I held them back not wanting to cry in front of her. I threw my legs over the bed wanting to try and run straight out the door but my legs gave up and I smacked onto the hard ground.

"Aww, you hurt? Don't worry, after I'm done with you, you won't feel anything." She said as she turned around and locked the door. She walked back towards me toying with her knife and knelt beside me. She grabbed my wrist tightly. As I tried to squirm free, she sank the knife into my wrist. I screamed making her laugh.

"Oh wait, they will hear you." She crackled evilly and grabbed a piece of the cloth gagging me.

"Aghhhh! Ami, leg me go!" I tried yelling but the stupid gag was in the way.

"Not yet honey, I'm not done." With that, she pulled out the knife from my wrist causing more blood to gush out. Tears were streaming down my face as she keeps cutting my skin.

"Are you crying?" She mocked. She leaned closer to my face and licked away my tears. "You were never my friend. You were always more than a friend to me." she whispered as someone banged on the door trying to open it but finding it locked.

"Commie!" I yelled from the gag my voice cracking.

"Sasha?! Are you okay?! Answer the door!!" Connie yelled from the other side. "Don't worry! I'l get the Captain!" He yelled as you hear his footsteps fade.

"Looks like we are by ourselves now." Annie said smoothly as she started feeling my thigh.

"Ammie! Stoph!" I cried as she sent shivers down my spine. She glared at me as she brought her knife to my chest.

"Now hush my dear, this won't hurt at all-" Before she finished, the door was kicked down by Captain Levi and Connie ran towards us.

"Com-Aghhhh!!" I screamed as I felt something cold sink down to my chest. I saw Annie stand up after stabbing me and stormed towards the Captain. My vision went blurry and my eyelids started to drop.

"Sasha! Sasha look at me! Say something!" Yelled Connie frantically undoing the gag and cradling my head in his lap.

~Third person view~

Annie and Levi was fighting as Connie cradled Sasha. Sasha was bleeding badly as Connie tried bandaging her wounds.

"Sasha! Don't go to sleep.....stay..." Connie sobbed as Sasha looked up at him smiling.

"Connie...*cough* I-I.....*Cough*...." Started Sasha coughing up more blood than before.

"Shhh....Save your energy." Cooed Connie.

"No-no.....I love you Connie, Remember when we first met....?"

"Shut up Sasha! Don't speak like you are going to die!"

"But do you?"

"Yes I do. We first met at the training grounds...*sob*....You were sparring partners with me....You said you sucked at sparring yet you beat me." He explained making Sasha laugh a little but cough badly. You both heard a thump as Annie fell unconscious to the ground with a black eye.

"What happened brat?" Asked Levi stoically.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?! SASHA IS DIEING! WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?! HUH?!" yelled Connie forgetting Levi was he superior.

"Connie...don't yell...." Sasha whispered for every breath hurt her.

"I'm sorry Sasha....*sobs*"

"I Love You Connie...Be happy..." Sasha whispered her eyes began to close.

"No! Don't you dare die on me!" Yelled Connie as Levi went to fetch help but in Levi's heart, he knew no one would be able to do anything anymore.

"Sometimes....humans are more.....scary than titans...." Sasha said with tears streaming down her face.

"Yeah." Answered Connie with a nod.

"Please promise me something..."

"Yes Sasha?"

"Stay alive." Was the last thing Sasha said as darkness enveloped her whole. Connie sobbed uncontrollably and kissed her forehead whispering 'I love you'.

~~~
Sorry for not updating in soooo long. I kinda rushed this chapter soooo yeah. How was it? Plz comment and vote!! :)