Night owls

First off, I will start writing story titles instead of 'levixreader' and secondly, thank you all so much for 94K and 4K+ votes. You guys mean so much to me and are my inspiration. Thank you!

~~~

It's become sort of a routine, staring out the window in the depth of night when you can't sleep. But it's also a bad habit. The more you stare out into the sleeping world, the more things you overthink. Some things can be dismissed but some things become issues, in other words, problems.

Since you signed for the Corps, your faith in yourself started to quiver and fade away, leaving you empty with doubt and despair. The one thing you kept fighting for was your crush; Levi Ackerman, your corporal. You often scolded yourself for falling for your captain and leader. Considering he was only 5 years older but still, it's five years!

You sighed and pulled the curtains back revealing the unpolluted starry night. The only pollution was from your candle that you lit and set on your simple light brown windowsill. Opening the window a fraction, you immediately felt the light summer breeze brush past your bare arms and legs. Your thin white nightgown danced in the wind exciting your (hair/length) hair and soon, your hair was dancing too.

The breeze and silent night made you feel at ease. During the day, you would be busied by all the activities around the Corps HQ. And since you get picked on by the Captain the most, you were often looked down upon by others too. Petra however, was the only person who would stand up for you when the captain was being unfair. She would say things like 'That's nonsense!' Or 'Stop, it's not true!' Back at the captain receiving extra laps than usual making you feel guilty but she told you not to worry. You smiled since you had at least someone that will miss you if you die.

You heard a soft squeak from your desk draw and realised you hadn't let your pet mice, Misu out at all today. You rushed to your draw making as little noise as possible and scooped up the little grey fur-ball.

"Sorry little one, today has been rather stressful." You apologised to your little friend who stared at you with big round eyes. "Are you hungry? I did happen to bring some left over bread I didn't finish here, lucky Sasha didn't notice or it would've been gone!" You chuckled a little crumbling the dry bread into little pieces for Misu.

You placed the bread and Misu on the windowsill and stared out into the night. Suddenly, from the corner of your eye, you noticed someone's light turn on and a moving shadow. Then, you realised it was the captains room. Heart pounding, you decided not to do anything for you have a gift for acting innocent and getting away with it. You put Misu and his bread back into your desk draw and leaving the smallest gap like you usually do and returned to your windowsill.

The shadow of your captain has disappeared but his light was still on. You checked your clock that ticked in rhythm with the one on the wall reading 2:36am. Perhaps he went to the kitchen or something, unless he looks out his window, he won't notice I'm up. You though happily and rested your head in the palm of your right hand. The breeze rested a little making your once dancing hair rest.

"What do you think you're doing not in bed?!" An angry voice hissed making you jump. You whirled around and saw your captain half naked his white shirt rested on his shoulder. You were caught by surprise since you didn't imagine him showing up at your door topless. You couldn't help but stare though, his toned abdomen was something every guy would die for, his arms, his shoulders, his jawline-

"Damnit brat stop staring, do you know how stupid you look?" Levi snapped walking into your room and shutting the door quietly.

"Why are you roaming the halls half naked corporal?" You asked while giving him a lazy salute.

"Well for your information, I went to the kitchen to grab a coffee. But then I accidentally spilt milk over my shirt so I took it off and decided to head back to my room and change before coming back, anyway, on my way back, I noticed light from under your door and I decided it would be quite entertaining to scare you. But I did forget I'm topless." Your corporal explained taking the shirt off his shoulder to show you the proof of his milk soaked shirt.

"I didn't say I didnt believe you sir." You whispered as he headed to your bathroom and started washing his shirt. "U-uh don't you think urmm this will uh wake up the others?" You suggested since you didn't really want to be caught awake with the corporal in your room topless washing a shirt with a white stain on it.....damn it (F/n) stop being a perv!!!!

"What's going on in that dirty minded head of yours?" Your corporal teased wth a smirk.

"What?! N-nothing!" You stammered caught off guard.

"Hmm sure." The captain decided but his tone told you he didn't believe at all. He finished scrubbing his shirt and dried it by rolling it into your towel and twisting it, then untangling it, the shirt was already half dry.

"That's actual so cool." You gasped while the corporal smirked hanging his shirt on your shower curtain rack. His smirk made your cheeks flare up Crimson.

"Why are you always a blushing mess when I'm around??" Your corporal questioned you making you blush harder. Damn it he's gonna find out....

"Wel I-I...well uh..." You started but nothing came out.

"I see. Well will your blush fade if I did this?" He leaned forward and clashed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened at his forwardness but soon melted into the kiss. His hands roamed around your body making you gasp but not break the kiss.

"C-corporal..."

"Levi." He said breaking the heated moment and looking into your eyes. "Just call me Levi from now on." And kissed you again. This time, he licked your bottom lip for an entrance which you denied him. He growled and slammed you against the door making you Yelp. He took that advantage to slip his tongue into your mouth exploring every inch of it.

"L-Levi...." You sighed.

"Yes?" He mumbled pulling away. You could see the tiniest tint of pink dust his cheeks.

"Do you love me?" You asked not meeting his gaze.

"Well considering I just made out with you, I think you can work out that answer yourself." He smirked again. "And since it's the middle of the night and no ones awake, we should have some fun."