{Levi x Eren}

Requested by @grellsutcliffisbae

[Modern time]

"Hey Eren!" Armin, Eren's best friend called from down the hall. "Come on! You'll be late for maths class!" Armin rushed over to Eren's locker and his blond bobcut was messy from running.

"Like I give a shit about maths class." Eren grumbled slamming his locker shut. He's been in a bad mood ever since his sister was in a car accident since she was all the family he had left.

"Eren...I-I..." Armin began but was cut off.

"Don't worry bout it Armin, she'll get better I'm sure." They started down to their maths classroom. They opened the door and a short, annoyed and somehow handsome teacher let them in.

"Tch, you brats are late." He hissed.

"Be thankful we actually arrived." Eren snapped back. The teacher looked even more pissed. If that was possible.

"What was that brat?!"

"Nothing sir! We are sorry!" Armin exclaimed quickly and pushed a very pissed off Eren to his seat.

"You better be." He snapped then turned back to writing on the blackboard. Eren rolled his eyes angrily and crossed his arms pouting making Armin chuckle a bit. That caught the teacher's attention.

"Oi you, Jeager kid, detention."

"What?! Who do you think you are?! You-"

"I think I am your teacher, Mr Ackerman. And I think I am allowed to give you detention after class." Mr Ackerman said calmly looking right at Eren. His cold steel eyes was locked on Eren's teal eyes.

"Whatever." Eren muttered and looked away. Blushing. 'He's hot.....What are you thinking Eren?! Snap out of it! I.AM.NOT.GAY....' He screamed mentally.

"Eren? Are you alright? You look a bit pale.." Armin whispered sitting next to him.

"I-I'm fine....." Eren stuttered pretending to work on his assignment. Armin sighed and returned to his work after receiving a death glare from Mr. Ackerman.

~

Everyone left the classroom except for Mr. Ackerman and Eren. Eren was the only one to receive detention so Mr. Ackerman decided to stay with him. 'Tch, that brat is kinda cute when he's angry...Wait...I'm his teacher! Stop it right now..' Mr. Ackerman scolded himself.

"M-Mr. Ackerman?" Eren stammered.

"Tch, what brat?!"

"When can I be dismissed?"

"After I'm done with you." Mr. Ackerman snapped putting his book down and walked towards Eren's desk. Eren's head ran wild with dirty thoughts on what he meant by 'After I'm done with you.' and blushed madly. Mr. Ackerman noticed his blush and smirked.

"What's going on in that mind of yours?" He teased.

"N-nothing Mr. Ackerman..." Eren stammered not meeting his gaze. 'Gosh he's sexy...'

"Oh please...it's Levi, cut out the formal crap." Levi said flicking the boy's forehead.

"Yes L-Levi.."

"Aren't you adorable?" Levi asked sitting on Eren's desk facing him with his legs apart trapping Eren in between.

"Yes...I mean no.." Eren mumbled quietly and daring to look at his teacher.

"Look at me brat." Levi demanded. Eren shook his head making Levi smirk and lift his chin with his fingers.

"Do what you're told please." Levi smiled warmly making Eren blush even more and nosebleed.

"S-stop.." Eren stammered.

"Stop what?" Levi asked taken back.

"This is wrong...I mean...it isn't right, sorry..." Eren said his voice cracking choking back some tears. He grabbed his books and ran out the classroom.

~~

There is a part two to this, but only if you guys want me to write one coz this is my time writing yaoi so yeah, hope you enjoyed it! plz comment and vote :)