{Eren x Reader}

Eren: soooooo I succeed?!

Levi: Tch in your pretty little dreams

Eren: Bu-

AU: I'm sorry Levi....

Levi: wait so you're saying that brat gets (F/n)?

AU: .....

Eren: .....

Levi: B**ch come here

~~~

You were the group of new cadets from the 104th trainees group. Today you and your childhood friends, (Mikasa, Eren, Armin and Sasha) were learning to use 3DMG in the forest with fake wooden Titans.

You prepared your gear and strapped the controller to your straps. You walked down the pathway to the training grounds as you felt a hand grab your wrist.

"Sorry to startle you...." Said a shy voice which you recognised straight away.

"Hey Eren." you smiled turning to him. He blushes and looked to the ground. You've always had a crush on him, he is so cute especially when he blushes every time he talks to you and how Mikasa always drags him away once he wanted to hug you.

"The winter ball is coming up...I was wondering-" he couldn't finish for Mikasa pinched his arm causing him to yelp and let go of your hand.

"WTF Mikasa?"

"She's not going with you to the winter ball." She snapped.

"What do you mean?!" He yelled. "Stop being so protective! I'm not a baby and I don't need to be babied!!" You saw her flinch at his words and she looked down hanging her head.

"I see." with that, she walked off.

"I'm sorry about that! So sorry, she's just protective that's all!" He apologised to you quickly taking you hand again.

"It's okay." you giggle at his apology.

"So will you go to the ball-"

"She ain't going to go with the Price of Pissed off." snapped a voice. You looked behind you to see Jean Kirstein storming towards you. He grabbed your hand and dragged you away from Eren.

"H-hey!" You screamed.

"I want to go to the winter ball with you (F/n)."

"But-"

"No buts, you're going to the ball with me."

"No she's not Horseface." Snapped Eren clearly pissed.

"Ahh here comes the Pissed Prince."

"Sorry horsefa- I mean Jean, I'm going with someone else." you say apologetically.

"Oh..." He let go of your hand and walked away sadly.

"Why do we always get interrupted?!" Pouted Eren. You chuckled at his childishness.

"You're so cute when you pout." You giggled. You saw his face light up with the shade of pink.

"So will you go to the ball with me?"

"Of course." you agreed. You stood on your toes and kissed his chin for that's all you could reach.

You walked off leaving him really please with himself. Now I have to train... You thought. you readied your blades and began.

~~~

"(F/n)!!! Let's go shooooping!!" Yelled Hanji excitedly outside your door.

"For what?" You asked letting her in.

"For the ball of course!! Let's gooooo!"

"Haha okay, Hold on-"

"I'll pay don't worry." She said dragging you outside without letting you close your door. Hanji dragged you into a carriage that was waiting outside HQ. It was a half an hour ride to the market place. Hanji was so excited she literally bolted to the market. Typical Hanji. You thought smiling to yourself.

Hanji found a black lace dress the hung to her knees. She had a beautiful body shape so all kinds of dresses looks amazing on her.

"Hows the dress?" She asked you.

"It's amazing Hanji! You look great!"

"What about you (F/n)?" You held up a long violet dress with white roses at the top.

"Wow (F/n)!! You have a great taste in clothes!" She yelled.

"Hanji! Thanks but you need to quiet down!" I laughed as people looked out way.

~

You came out the carriage with Eren by your side as he led you down the red carpet. He looked amazingly cute with a black suite and bow tie.

"You look so cute." You complimented him making him blush.

"You don't look bad yourself (f/n)" he replied making your cheeks flare up.

"How about we skip the ball and go to my room?" He asked.

"E-eh?!" as you were caught off guard, her swept you up bridal style and carried you towards his room.

"Eren!"

"Yes (F/n)?" He answered gently as he laid you on his bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Proving to you that I love you." He replied as he placed his lips on yours.

~~~

Two chapters in one day....I'mm happy.....hehehe
Plz comment & Vote!! :)