Before Dawn

"So why are you telling me all this?"

"I've noticed how you find me rather odd. My fangs, how I haven't asked for you name or given you mine. Everyone in this household was once cursed. To be able to lift the curse, I must find someone to truly love me and we need to kiss the moment the clock strikes 12. I'm not allowed to ask for a name nor give my name to this maiden before the kiss that we now call Purification."

"Such a name for a kiss." You giggled.

"Indeed. You are the only one who hasn't asked for my name or questioned me at all. I believe we can work- I mean, if you would like I mean like...."

"Aha its okay, I understand. And if this works, I am more than happy to help you." This time, he smiled an ear to ear grin. And at that moment, you completely fell for him.

~~~

You suddenly jerked awake. You were in a completely different bedroom. The room was dark, the furniture was dark mahogany, the sheets were black and red. The curtains were thick dark coloured. Then, everything from last night came back to you. 

"Levi! Wake up! What happened?!?!" You demanded after pushing him a little too violently making him fall out of bed. 

"Uhhm what?" His what sounded more like 'Whhhuuuut.'

"What happened?!" 

"Oh, nothing that you would regret doing...anywayyyy can I go back to sleep? The sun isn't up yet." He mumbled crawling back to bed and pulling the covers to his chin.

"Vampire don't sleep Levi." You pouted throwing a pillow to his face. 

"Well not nowwwwww!" He whined like a child. "I'm human now you cured me remember? This is the best nap I've ever taken in my miserable lifetime. How do you not like naps? They're amazing!"

You shook your head at his childishness and headed out. Exiting his bedroom, you found yourself in a long, dark hall. All the windows were also covered by the same dark coloured thick curtains. A butler passed brushed past you and knocked on Levi's door. 

"Uh sir, he is still asleep..." You whispered but the door opened revealing Levi, all dressed up and hair combed. 

"Thanks Ben, I'll enjoy this amazing...ooooh, a Paul Louis Martin Grand Cru Cuvée Vincent Blanc de Blancs Vintage Champagne. Nice touch thanks Benny." He patted Ben on the back, grabbed the two champagne glasses from his tray and lead you down the hall. 

"Uh hold on Levi, I am in a night gown?" You reminded him.

"oh yes umm, come, I'll find something for you." He gave you a sweet smile, gave you the champagne and glasses, then sped down the hall with his dress shows clicking on the tiles. 

~~~

"This is beautiful." You sighed sitting on a delicately carved wooden chair. You were dressed in Levi's sister's gown which was old fashioned, but comfortable and fancy. It was khaki coloured, with embedded blue roses running down from chest to toe. Levi's only maid, which was his sister's; fixed your hair and makeup before your little morning tea, well more like champagne with Levi. 

Sitting on the marble deck and looking into the infinite rows of black, red and white roses and the sun rise was so breathing taking you found it hard to breathe. Levi was staring at you the whole time. At first you found it uncomfortable, but his gaze was soft, warm and interested. 

"(F/n), would you...." He suddenly said getting down on one knee. "Perhaps.." Gets out a small black velvet box "Marry me?" Opening the box and in it, was a beautiful black diamond ring. Very expensive by the looks of it. 

"OH my gosh......" You gasped getting up so suddenly your head spun. "Oh my gosh yes!" 

~~~

"You what?! Oh my gosh that is amazing news honey! When you didn't come home last night, I thought of two possibilities. One, you were drunk off your ass and got yourself into trouble or you were spending the night with a gentleman who is taking care of your needs-" 

"Mother." You said sternly having a hard time keeping your cool. 

"Well dearie, your mother could only hope!" 

"Hope for WHAT?"

"Oh a happy ending for my daughter!" Your mother beamed so happily you thought her face was gonna split in two. You sighed and slumped into your chair. Levi looked like he was trying to hold back a huge burst of laughter. 

"So when is the wedding?" Lentara butted into the conversation.

"Levi is planning it, aren't you?" You smiled at your fiancé.

"Of course, and everything will the perfect for y little dove."

~~~

That was short but it was like a litter epilogue to the previous chapter. Hope you all enjoyed.