Butterfly

Hey guys, I know I haven't been updating a lot and I'm truly sorry. This part is a song recommendation and I will be writing the song in English due to the fact that the original is in Korean. I hope you guys enjoy! 

Each single '~' means switching POVs from Reader-chan to Levi-kun.

~~~

Don't think of anything,

Don't say anything, not even a word.

Just give me a smile.

You held the picture of your lover close to your heart as a silent tear made it's way down your cheek. He promised you he would come back to you, he promised and crossed his heart. But where was he now? 

I still can't believe it, 

All of this seems like a dream, 

Don't try to disappear.

"I promise you, after the war, I will be back." That was his promise, everything seemed so perfect. You both had your future planned out. Everything was just the way you dreamt it to be, but now it's all falling apart. Why?

~

Is it true? Is it true?

You? You?

You're so beautiful that I'm scared.

Untrue, Untrue,

You You You 

I promised I would get back to her, with fame, fortune, and a happy life. But what happened between us? What drew to this conclusion? I love her, I love her with my whole heart but I left her to fight this war, I left her not knowing the future and what's in it for me. I left her without a second thought because of the naive personality that pushed me away from her and towards riches. I'm ruined. I'm already gone.

As I sit here, in this tent, I start to rethink everything. My decision to come here and fight the war, the decision to leave my beautiful wife only for riches that I'm not sure I can even receive.

Will you stay by my side?

Will you promise me?

If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break.

I'm afraid..

She's so delicate, so fragile that can shatter. And yet she's a masterpiece. You just need to look closer. I will win this war. For me, for her, for us.

~

Will you stop time?

If this moment passes,

As though it hadn't happened.

I'm afraid of losing you.

In that moment, when he told me he was leaving to fight, My heart shattered. Not because I don't believe that he would make it back alive, but his rash decision to leave. I prayed that he will change his mind, that time can stop for just a little while so that I can get myself together.

Butterfly, like a butterfly,

Just like a butterfly bu- butterfly

Butterfly, like a butterfly.

Just like a butterfly bu- butterfly.

His touch was so gentle, so soft. Almost like a small butterfly perching on your finger. So light yet delicate. He's just like a butterfly, he can't perch here forever, he has to fly to survive.