Levi x Shy Reader

First off, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 60K!!!! Okay, I'm done.

~~~

[Modern Time]

The bell of Survey Corps College rang. All the students hurried back from their break into the last two periods of the day. For you, it was double P.E. You groaned for you hated P.E (Sorry for everyone that loves P.E) so dragged yourself to the gym.

Since you were already really shy, it didn't really help you anymore with the fact that you had to change into your P.E uniform. You locked yourself into a cubical and unbuttoned your white shirt and tie, then pulled on your white and green polo top along with dark green shorts. After brushing your hair into a ponytail, you pulled on some long white socks and black sneakers.

You stuffed everything into your sports locker the school provided and headed into the gym. You noticed half your class was already warming up. Your only friend Mikasa spotted you and dashed to your side.

"Yo, Have you written up your final copy for Science?" She asked while stretching her arms.

"Yeah, I checked, 3000 words. I don't want another lecture from Mr. Duck again." You joked. Your real science teacher's name was Mr. Dok, But everyone called him 'Duck' so you kind of caught on.

"Aha okay, well Ms Hanji said we are going to be playing soccer today!" She exclaimed happily. Mikasa was the sporty type and you were more of the quiet type. You don't know how you even became friends but you were thankful to have someone like her.

"Alright everyone!" Squealed the over excited P.E teacher, Ms. Hanji. "So we will be beginning soccer today. Now put your hand up if you already play or played soccer." Mikasa's hand shot right up, along with Reiner, Annie and a few others.

"That's great! Now may I have Mikasa, Annie and Levi up the front please? You will be the three team leaders for today's double." Ms. Hanji instructed. Mikasa ran up in excitement along with Annie but Levi just walked up with a bored expression. Looks like he doesn't like P.E either huh? You thought blushing a little.

"Okay, now I will put each and everyone of you into a team. I know there's a lot of you but please bear with me." Ms. Hanji smiled. "Okay Annie's team! Armin, Reiner, Sasha and Jean. Mikasa's team!" Please pick me please pick me! You prayed since you didn't know anyone else well.

"Mikasa's team will include: Connie, Farlan, Berdtolt and Marco." What?!?!? No!! Not Levi please no! "Levi's team! (F/n), Isabel, Eren and Hitch!" Ms. Hanji smiled and blew her whistle. "Please join your teams now!" You cursed quietly under your breath and walked towards Levi slowly.

"I heard that!" Hitch laughed a little. You smiled weakly and glanced at Mikasa who gave you a thumbs up.

"Now everyone listen up!! We will have Mikasa and Annie's team first! So Levi, your team and be subs for the first half." Ms. Hanji informed us. The other two teams got ready while your team took their seats on the benches to the side of the gym. You were bored out of your mind and since you didn't like watching games, you went to your sports locker and pulled out your sketch book.

"Wow that is really good!" Isabel complimented when you saw your sketch. You smiled and thanked her.

"It's my favourite character from Owari no Seraph, have you seen it?" you asked hoping to make a new friend.

"Yes!! OMG I LOVE IT! YUU-CHAN IS SO MINE!!" Isabel exclaimed making Levi glare at her. "Oh come on Levi, Mum doesn't care about me watching anime anymore!!"

"Levi...you guys are related?!" You asked when it got you off guard.

"Well kinda, We're like really really really good friends and both of the boys, Levi and Farlan are orphans so my family took them in!" Isabel smiled sweetly.

"Oh okay." You smiled back. You put your sketch book away when Ms. Hanji called your team to play against Annie's since they won last round.

"Oi brat, that was indeed a good drawing of Mika." He smirked. "And yes, I do watch Owari no Seraph." He said after he noticed your puzzled expression.

"T-Thanks..." You blushed. What is this feeling in my stomach!!! I don't like him..... You insisted but your mind kept having other thoughts.

~

"Isabel, umm have you seen my sketch book...?" You asked nervously.

"No, I haven't.... did you lose it?" She asked her smile fading.

"Yeah..I don't know, well maybe someone else took it mistaking it to be theirs?" Isabel offered. But your heart won't stop pounding. You had a lot of sketches in there, not just ones on anime, but one's of Levi as well....Yeah yeah you had a small.....fine. A huge crush on him.

"Don't worry (F/n)," Mikasa spoke up "It'll find it's owner soon enough." She patted your back and headed to the locker room. You sighed and walked to the lockers with Isabel alongside you. The moment you entered the locker room, you're mouth dropped. There stood Jean and the other guys (Not including Levi or Farlan) laughing at something. And that something is your sketch book.

"O-oi!" You yelled but they just ignored you. "Oi!! Give it back!" You yelled louder and they just looked at you.

"Aww (F/n)..you can do better than that! Why shorty huh?" Jean teased you and the other chuckled. "What do you-" Before Jean could finish, he made a pained face and fell dropping the book. Behind him, stood a very angry Levi.

"If you guy don't give (F/n) her sketch book, You'll feel the same pain." Levi hissed. Instead of going away, the taller boys didn't want to leave without a fight so they just closed in around Levi.

"Hey! Leave my brother alone!" Isabel scream trying to break the guys apart but the guys didn't give up so easily. Reiner held Levi up by the collar and punched him nose. Hard, making blood gush out.

"H-hey!" You started "L-Leave him!" You demanded whacking Reiner on the back of the head with your sketchbook. All the other guys were silenced by your action and Reiner dropped Levi.

"I suggest you back off little girl." Reiner spat cracking his knuckles. He advanced and got you on the cheek. You stumbled backwards and crashed into the wall.

"REINER! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Isabel screeched in anger. She grabbed your sketchbook and slammed it in his face probably crushing his nose. Isabel ran to you ad helped you up. Your mouth was bleeding and you felt dizzy since your head smashed into the wall.

"Levi! Are you okay?!" Ms. Hanji asked worriedly after Mikasa went to report. "You should probably come with me, and you too Miss (F/n), and Isabel, if you really want to." Ms. Hanji helped Levi to the nurses office and Mr. Erwin (Vice Principle) helped Jean.

"Are you alright?" Mikasa asked while Ms. Hanji was treating Levi's nose.

"Yeah...I must've bitten myself when he punched me." You said quietly. "Oh and L-Levi..."

"What brat?" He mumbled while Ms. Hanji was trying to bandage his broken nose.

"T-Thank you for y-you know, all that."

"Tch, I wouldn't of done it if you were some random shy girl."

Mikasa, Isabel, Ms. Hanji = O.O Wat

"What?!"

"I like you too brat."