{Vampire Levi x Reader}

Requested by @attackonshadows

You held hands with your boyfriend; Levi Ackerman, and walked down to the movies. You were both really into vampire movies so you decided to go se the latest one. You bought popcorn and slushies and headed to cinema number 2.

"I think this movie is going to be awesome!" Levi whispered in your ear.

"Aha yeah! I know right?!" You giggled. You face darkened when you realised Levi's hands were cold as ice.

"Are you cold Levi?" You asked concerned.

"No, I'm fine." He replied quickly pulling his hand away.

"Oh! I know!" You exclaimed.

"Hmm?"

"You're a vampire!" You said and hissed at him baring your non-existent fangs. He laughed and cupped your cheeks smiling at you.

"Yeah yeah, I'm totally a vampire you know, they totally exist and all." He said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Shh!! The movie is starting!" You hushed his as the lights dimmed and the movie is starting. For most of the movie, Levi was state:

"That's so fake."

"This is unbelievable."

"Oh my goodness."

This is off. You thought, he has never been like this.... Levi snorted again making you punch him playfully.

"Cut it out Levi!" You scolded him.

"But-"

"Just watch the movie!" You hissed and turned your attention back to the huge screen. Unknown to you, Levi's hand was turning colder and paler. His eyes weren't exactly steel grey anymore....they were red. A shade of dark blood red.

"Levi! You didn't even focus on the movie....." You pouted as you looked at him, your eyes widened and your mouth fell open.

"Hello my dear (F/n), enjoyed the movie?" He asked you. His fangs were gleaming white and his eyes were glowing red.

"Y-you......b-but....y-you....." You tried to speak but no words came out and everything was a jumble.

"Oh don't worry about the others, I used compulsion on them so they won't see anything. Except the fact that your screaming and running away from a handsome young man." You laughed.

"Oh I'm won't run away, I'll stay here." You said. "This is a good prank Levi, but seriously, you think I would fall for something like that?"

"It's not a prank (F/n)." Levi growled.

"Prove it." You said quite annoyed now. He grabbed you by the shoulders and slammed you into the nearest wall.

"You strength improved." You said weakly laughing a bit.

"I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" You asked.

"This." He brushed your hair back revealing your neck, he bit down hard, sinking his fangs into your flesh. You were going to scream but you felt no pain. The only thing you felt was a headache from the loss of blood.

~

You woke with a start, covered in sweat from your nightmare. Levi stirred next to you.

"You alright (F/n)?" He mumbled

"Just another nightmare." You said rubbing your eyes.

"What about?" He asked more awake than before. So you explained everything to him and to your surprise, he smiled broadly when you finished.

"What are you smiling at?" You demanded.

"Oh nothing, it's just, Umm, how do I put this, it wasn't a nightmare."

~~
Here you go!! A supernatural chapter! Sorry if I made Levi outta character....and my apologies, that was a suuuuper short chapter, I'll make them longer, I promise. :)
Plz comment and Vote!