{Levi x Kitten Reader}

Requested by @An1meGirl. Thanks!!

[Modern Time]

Your little stomach growled from the lack of food. You thought back to your least meal a week ago. Even though the stale mouldy bread tasted awful, it was still food. You wondered around the town begging people for food. If they are nice, they might spare you some meat or bread. But if not, they will shoo you away or even hurt you.

"Mummy mummy look!" You heard a little boy's voice. You turned to see a short boy with raven black hair and grey eyes walking towards you. He wore black jeans with a red t-shirt and a navy blue zip up jacket.

"Revaille! Come back here!" His mother scolded him.

"But mummy! It's so cute!" He said picking you up gently and patting your orange fur.

"Ugh, Revaille! It might have germs!"

"I wanna keep her mummy!" He argued hugging you tightly. Your stomach grumbled again. And if kittens can blush, your cheeks flared up. "And she's hungry mummy!"

"Alright alright." Said his mum giving up. "You can keep her. Let's go now." Revaille cheered and hugged you tighter making sure you didn't fall and followed his mother.

You arrived at his home and he set you down on the cold tile floor. You meowed hoping he will spare you some food.

"You're so cute!" he told you while feeding you some bread. Unlike the last one you had, this one was soft and tasty. After you finished the bread, you nuzzled close to him enjoying the warmth his body created.

"Levi! Time for bed honey!" A male voice called from the kitchen.

"Yes daddy! But we need a name for my kitty!"

"Why don't you come up with one Revaille?" His mother suggested.

"Okay! I will call you (F/n)! Come on (F/n)! You can sleep next to me." He said hugging you again.

"Wait Revaille!" His mother stopped him. "She needs a bath first!" Your eyes widened in fear. You hated baths. You always kept yourself clean anyway. You would always bathe in the rain and you would dry yourself in the sun.

"Ok." Levi agreed. "Don't worry (F/n), I'll be quick." He told you leading you to the bathroom. His bathroom was sparkly clean. The white tiles shined and the towels were neatly folded and put on a high shelf. He lowered you down into the bath tub where you sat patiently waiting for this torture to be over. He got a hose and turned on the hot water. Once the water splashed on you, you kind of enjoyed it. Before long, it was over and you were dried with a soft blue towel.

"Let's go to bed (F/n)!" Exclaimed Levi happily and carried you to his bed. You soon feel asleep in his secure arms. It was the first time in years you have slept so peacefully.

~~

Sorry that was short! It was really a new way of writing since Reader-chan wasn't exactly human :P Hope you enjoyed it!! Plz vote and Comment!

~Maimai