{Levi x Dandere Reader}

Requested by @KWAII_for_life

You've spent two years of your life in the Survey Corps but you still have no friends. You walked around HQ with your special notebook in hand. You found a peaceful spot in the courtyard under a shady tree and started to write the love story between you and your all-time crush; Captain Levi.

You sighed as you continued your story. Thinking how something like this will never happen in your life because you are so shy. You checked your small calendar at the back of your notebook and realised today was Levi's birthday. You shot up and rushed to the kitchen wanting to make him something special. But when you got there, Petra was one step ahead of you.

"Oh hi (F/n)! I'm just making some cake for Levi. I'm sorry, but, I will always be one step ahead." She said in the most innocent voice. You nodded and forced a smile then walked away to your room not noticing someone following you.

You slammed your door as hard as you could making the windows rattle. You threw your notebook on your desk and crawled into bed sobbing. Why is Petra acting so Yandere? Does Levi even like her? You thought in pain. You kept sobbing until you heard a soft knock on your door.

"Y-yeah?" you asked.

"It's your Captain brat. Open the damn door." He commanded. She bolted out of bed and saluted to him opening the door.

"Tch, were you crying?" He asked wiping a tear away with his thumb.

"N-no..." You lied blushing trying to hide your head.

"Tch, don't lie to me brat." he said pulling you into a tight embrace. You stiffened at his sudden action but soon melted into the hug and buried your face into his shirt inhaling his fresh scent.

"Tell me what happened. No girl cries on my birthday." He demanded making you giggle.

"W-well, I remembered it w-was your birthday *sob* a-and I wanted to make you something like a cake to you know.....make you feel special and....Petra was there....she...she was s-so mean." You explained suddenly feeling dumb and pathetic.

"Tch, that Yandere girl. I'll deal with her later. But now.." A playful smirk played along his lips.

"Wait.....so you don't like her?" You asked surprised.

"Tch, no. She's too Yandere." He shuddered making you giggle again. He swept you up bridal style and carried you to your bed. He laid you down carefully and locked the door.

"L-Levi...What are you doing?" You asked nervously.

"Having fun with you." He replied huskily.

~

You woke next morning noticing you had no clothes on. You suddenly remembered what happened yesterday and realised Levi wasn't in bed next to you. You climbed out of bed and put on your regular uniform. You jumped when the bathroom door opened revealing Levi half naked with a towel around his lower region.

"You're up sleeping beauty." He said gently.

"Mmmhmm." You hummed walking towards the bathroom when a hand grabbed yours.

"Uh-uh, not so fast!" He said pulling you into a tight hug. "Now you're dismissed." You giggled and closed the bathroom door. After you came out, you saw that your bedroom has been cleaned and there were pink coloured candles put into a heart shape. Sitting on your bed waiting, was Levi still half naked reading your notebook.

"H-hey! That's mine!" You exclaimed, face burning while trying to get the notebook from him.

"Aww! It's such a good story though!! Is this some sort of request? Hmm (F/n)?" He teased making you blush even more.

"U-uh....maybe.."

"Hmm. You're a bit boring for those simple requests (F/n)."

"W-what do you mean?!"

"Why can't you ask for a more....Hot request?"

"Hmm I don't know." You said giggling again. "I don't have any ideas in mind....Do you?"

"Yeah I do. Now let's start with my first request." He whispered in your ear huskily.

~
AU: Sorry if that sucked.....Coz I kinda did that in a hurry....

Levi: YOU WHAT?

AU: *runs away*

Levi: *chases AU*

Eren: Popcorn time!!