{Jean x Reader x Levi}

Levi: Waywayway......So you're gonna make me sound and look desperate for (F/n)?!

AU: Kinda.....

Levi: Brat come here!

*Chases AU around the room*

AU: LEVI CALM YOUR ASS DOWN!!

Levi: COME BACK HERE BITCH

AU: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!

Jean: So I get (F/n) all to myself? Sweet!

Levi: You lay your hands on her I swear I will screw that pretty face of yours up!

Jean: Did you just call me pretty? *bats eyelashes*

Levi: Ew now I take that back

AU: Ugh....Enjoy that chapter guys!

~~

shoutout to sopsopso !! She gave me the idea to write a JeanxReader oneshot. (Requests are open btw!)

~~

Walking down the dim lighted corridor to the mess hall made you feel super lonely. You clutched your old black leather journal that you write/sketch everything in. Walking into the mess hall isn't as cliche as you would think. Not everyone would look at you and think OMG she's sooo hot! No just no.

"Hey (F/n)! Come sit with us!" says Krista (your best friend apart from Mikasa) waving to you.

"Umm ok sure." You say as your get your food and tea. You plopped next to Krista and Ymir. They started a conversation not concerning you so you decided to sketch something. You grabbed your pencil from your Survey Corps jacket and opened your journal to a new clean page. Who should I draw? Who do should I draw....? You thought. Then it just popped into your head. That's it! I'll draw Jean. You've always had a crush on him.

"I seriously don't get what you see in that horse face!" whispers Krista so Ymir couldn't hear. If Ymir knew, It would've been the end for you.

"Hey! He's cute! And nice to me...." You say defensively blushing and covering your unfinished drawing.

"Okay okay!" She says putting her hands up. "Just wondering!" She returned talking to Ymir as you finished your dinner in silence and dreaming about Jean.

"Oi (F/n)! Come!" said Captain Levi from the entrance. Everyone stared at you as you got up awkwardly and walked to your Corporal and saluted.

"Follow me." He said turning his heel. You just released that you left your journal on the dinner table. Oh well...Can't get it now... You thought sadly and prayed that no one would look in it. Especially not Jean.

The captain opened his office door and gestured you inside. He shut the door behind you and walked to his desk.

"So (F/n)." he said in his usual deadpan voice. "You like one of the cadet huh?" You face grew hot.

"Um sir? Wh-why are we discussing this...?"

"I'm just interested thats all."

"Oh u-umm I do kinda...."

"Kinda?"

"Y-yeah..."

Levi sighed and walked up to you until his face was literally inches from yours. He pushed you against the wall and started kissing you hungrily. You thought for a few seconds. You really like Jean but Levi.....

He was shocked when you pushed him away. He stared at you with his normal cold steel grey eyes but the faint tint of pink on his cheeks gave away his feelings.

"I-I' sorry C-corporal but I-I...It doesn't feel right..." You stammered awkwardly still not getting over the fact that Humanities Strongest Soldier just kissed you.

"Why not...?"

"Because I like Cadet Kirstein Sir." you sighed quietly. You saw his eyes widen a fraction.

"I apologise."

"No. No I-I'm sorry for making this awkward." You said as you ran out of his office. Back in the mess hall, You saw everyone crowding around Krista's table.

"Hey what's going on?" You say. Everyone turned around and ran back to their seats spotting you. You suddenly realised that they were looking at your drawings.

"Sorry (F/n)....It was my fault...." Apologised Kirsta close to tears.

"It's fine." You said blushing badly as your grabbed your journal and ran off to your room. You threw your journal on your table and jumped onto your blue coloured bed. Someone knocked on your door making you jump.

"Who is it?" You asked.

"J-Jean.." you hear a reply. You immediately jumped from your bed and brushed your hair before you opened the door. You saw Jean in his usual uniform and in his hand....Was a bunch of red roses.

"Jean...what is the meaning of this...?"

"I saw your drawings of me....They were amazing!" You blushed a bright shade of pink as he handed the roses to you.

"These are beautiful Jean. Thank you."

"I've always wanted to tell you something (F/n)..."

"Yeah?"

"I-I really-" Before he could finish, You smashed your lips against his. His soft lips rubbed against yours tasting like green tea.

"Mmmm (F/n)....." He muttered not breaking the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer to him.

"I love you (F/n)..."

"Love you too Jean!"

~~

Levi: Tch idiot....

AU: Hows dat Shorty?

Levi: I still wanna kill you ya know

AU: I know, but I have the Void Genome on my side so stay awayyyyyy

Levi: That threat won't work.

AU: I seriously will draw out your void if you don't shut up right now.

Levi: *sighs* Shutting up.

~~

I know that was short...But how was it? Plz comment and vote! :)