Levi x Reader part 2

"That was her mistake." Mikasa coldly. " She was always a pain for you wasn't she? Why not be happy that she's gone?"

"What...?" Everyone gasped at her not believing their ears. Whispers filled the room and everyone shot glances at them. 

"Ackerman, explain yourself." Erwin spoke up.

"I didn't ask for her to come save me did I? She must be an insecure little girl hoping to earn a title. That'd what it sounds like anyway." Mikasa answered flatly.

"HOW DARE-" Levi started but was cut off by Hanji.

"That's enough excitment for a saturday night, everyone return to their dorms but, Mikasa, Eren, Levi, Armin, and the Commander, if you wish." Hanji commanded and watch everyone disappear into their dorms before she sat down at the meeting table.

"Well? Why don't we go through this like civilized people?"

~

The meeting went on for half the night when Erwin suggested Mikasa go to the imfirmary for a rest. Levi protested but was cut off once again by Hanji.

"Tch, Shit-glasses, you don't know what it's like to lose someone you love. Not when she died for nothing." Levi spat and stormed off. Hanji and the Commander exchanged glances letting the informatiob sink in.

"Did he just say 'someone you love'"? Erwin asked Hanji.

"I think so?"

Levi reached your office and stood at your door frame scanning your messy office. One word kept swirling in his mind. Why?

Why wasn't I nicer to you when you were alive? Why did I treat you like nothing? Why was I so unpleasant and rude to you? Why didn't I have the courage to say I love you? Why? WHY?

Levi walked into your office and reached for the letter you wrote to him and opened it. Your writing was neat but somehow smudged. 

Dear Levi,

I know this is weird? Or unformal, but I have something I want to tell you. I know this is a bad way to tell you but you know, I don't have th guts to tell you face to face. So here goes!

I love you

I know you don't return the feelings....you don't have to because maybe I'll probably die tommorrow anyway. I'm not that important anyway. Please don't cry.

~(f/n)

Levi suddenly understood why you writing was smudged. They were your tears. You cried while writing this. Levi wiped his eyes as your words surrounded him.

Please don't cry

"I'll be strong for (F/n)" Levi promised you. "I will kill those freaks and avenge you. Just wait.....I will....I promise."

Unknown to Levi, Hanji and Erwin watched from the door to see their comrade cry for a lost love. They shed silent tears as they watched. Levi finally found love, But lost it.

Please don't cry

Levi clutched your letter to his heart as he promised you he would make the world more enjoyable and cheerful. Levi flipped the letter over to see another message.

The world is a cruel place, But also home. Don't ever change that Levi. Don't fight for something not worth fighting for. Don't fight for me. The world is cruel. But also a beautiful place.

Levi read it and felt tears fall again. 

"I won't change the world. But I will make it more beautiful." He promised you as he wiped his last tears away.

Please don't cry

~~

Okay, That sucked i know, I apologise. I really dont know how to end it so I'll give you guys a sad ending.....

And I'm sorry to leave you guys hanging there from my last chapter!

Plz Comment and Vote! :)