Author Reader x Famous Levi

"Ahhhhhh!" You screamed from shock and excitement. "What are you doing in my house?! And...how did you know where I live?!" You demanded.

"Technically, I'm not in your house, and, come on, I'm the boss of Ackerman Inc. I know where a lot of poeple live. And no, I son't stalk them so don't get the wrong idea." Levi axplained himself quickly. He climbed down from your balcony fence and welcomed himself into your apartment. He plopped himself down on your favourite couch and kicked his feet on onto your coffee table.

"May I have some water?" He asked casually.

"YOU- ahem, sure." You said controlling your anger. You head to the kitchen to fetch him some water. Once you just reached the kitchen, you heard thumps, draws opening and tapping from the lounge. You were concered but ignored it. You prepared a glass of water for him and served some chocolate cookies.

You made your way back to the lounge and saw something that made your heart skip a beat. On your tea table, were pink rose scented candles placed in a heart shape. On your beige coloured walls, were red Post-it notes which were also made into a heart. Then there was Levi, sitting on the couch like a boss.

"Levi?"

"You have no idea do you brat?"

"I-I..." You placed the tray down while trying to conceal your blush.

"I fell in love with you since you published your first novel. You are a very good person (F/n), and I believe you can write even better things." Levi explained with a tint of blush painted on his face.

"But that was two years ago!!" You protested.

"Yeah I know. I can love you for that long means you are a person worth loving."

"Oh..." You said not being able to prcess what he's saying. You were stunned speechless at his sudden confession.

"Do you love me?" He asked seriously.

"Levi....I..don't know. I- You're amazing. You're handsome, smart, amazing and rich. who wouldn't love you? It's just...I only met you today."

"Yeah I know. Perhaps it's too sudden. But will you go out with me? I have a date planned out already. The limo is waiting outside."

~~~

Okay GOMENASAI!!!!! I haven't been updating I'm soooooo sorry guys! Anyways, I need your feed back plz and I've been writing a new story (not fanfic). Should I post it for you guys to read?

Plz comment and vote :)