Prince Levi x Princess Reader

"Why? I should be able to marry whom I wish!" you demanded angrily. You couldn't believe it, your father was marrying you off to a rich prince far away from your homeland just because he made a deal with the other king for 10,000 more men for his army. 

"Now now honey, don't get so upset! I've met the prince, he is a handsome young man with lots of gold. You'll be spoilt with him! In time, your sister Rosella will marry his brother too." Your father smiled gently. 

"I don't care about gold father! I want to spend my eternity with someone I love! I do not even know his name or anything!" 

"His name is Levi Ackerman of the Southern Kingdoms, Heir to the Throne and Duke to the Five Kingdoms." Your father explained. He sounded really harsh and cold to you since he was such high title. He probably has so many girls he doesn't even need to marry and even if he did, he couldn't care less. 

You sighed and bowed to your father then left the room. You made a decision. You are to be escorted to his palace at dawn tomorrow, the wedding ceremony would be held the day after. You decided to run away just for a little while. Just yourself away to your little fantasy, away from your reality. 

You put on a dark red dress that just reached your knees and a black cloak with a hood that swept the floor. Pulling on your black hunting boots, you headed to the barn to ready yourself with some weapons. Luckily, the bratty Petra that was always on duty had gone to afternoon tea so your friend Eren took her job. 

"Nice to see you again My Lady." Even bowed and grinned. He was braiding your white horse's mane. 

"Why hello Eren. Nice afternoon. Come, ride with me." You smiled as you strapped a small blade to your side and clipped your bow and arrows to the saddle Eren prepared for you. Scrap being alone, Eren is great company. You mounted your horse about to leave when you saw Eren standing there.

"My Lady, I think it escaped your mind the fact that I do not have a horse. The King said I am not to age." 

"Such crap the king says." You dismissed. "Take my spare, Tony loves you does he not? He will not fuss. Come now." Eren looked wary but he took his orders and mounted your other brown stallion. You two rode off into the distant hills. 

~Two hours later~

You both sat on the hill and the horses were tied to a tree now munching on the fresh grass. You rode and raced with Eren forgetting about all your troubles. But now, they are all rushing back to you. You sighed and leaned your back to a tree.

"The world is so unfair." You sighed. Eren smiled weakly and agreed.

"But its for the best (F/n)," Eren calls you by your birth name since he was your best friend. "You will have a happier life with him" You sighed and closed your eyes. 

What if I can run away? Forever?

~~~

Part two out soon!