Chapter 67

"Don't believe me. I checked Susu and Qi Yong's blood relationship. They have no blood relationship. Susu is the child of Ruan Keli who was derailed and pregnant by the Qi family."

    The Cheng family was a little-known family at the time. After accepting this gift, it gradually developed. The Cheng family treated Cheng Susu calmly, but they never treated her materially. They are afraid that they are not willing to give anything other than material.

    The expression of Mrs. Cheng's words unconsciously contained a little contempt, targeting Ruan Keli and Cheng Susu as well.

    "So you told my mother this?" Qi Ling said, and Mrs. Cheng subconsciously clenched her hand into a fist.

    Her words can deceive, but her subconscious reaction cannot deceive. Before she died, Cheng Susu knew her own life experience, so she told Qi Ling that she didn't want the Cheng family or the Qi family.

."When we were talking, the little girl accidentally ran into..." Cheng Bin took the words, and he described the situation carefully, including time, probably half a year before Cheng Susu's death.

    But Cheng Susu didn't actually look too surprised at the time. Her reaction was calm. Cheng Bin felt that she had noticed it before or found something in Qi's house.

    "Did my mother call you before she died?" Qi Ling asked, Qi Ling once asked this question, and the answer was no. Now Cheng Bin still shook his head, but Mrs. Cheng looked hesitant.

    Cheng Bin looked a little surprised at her, but he glanced at Qi Ling again and reminded, "Mom, didn't you say everything before you came? Did you say anything? Did Susu call you?"

.Old Madam Cheng frowned, "I didn't hear what she said, I just heard the sound of smashing things over there, but it cut off after a while..."

    Before she said anything, Qi Ling's hand hit the table with a "bang", everyone in the room, including Ding Cheng, was taken aback, but he was taken aback immediately and took Qi Ling's hand. , Knead gently.

    "Speak carefully, what sound did you hear?" Qi Ling's eyes and voice were so cold that the old lady Cheng and Cheng Bin were frightened. Cheng Bin suddenly stared at Mrs. Cheng, with some in his eyes. Can't believe it.

    If Cheng Susu really called Mrs. Cheng before his death, and the situation on the phone is still chaotic, it is very likely that she did not commit suicide at all, but was faked as a suicide. Mrs. Cheng did not want to help the real murderer for so many years. .

    "mom!.Susu, you also watched growing up, how can you not say anything! "As long as she reacts a bit like her mother, Cheng Susu's tragedy may be avoided.

    Mrs. Cheng did not reflect on what he said, but glared back at Cheng Bin. Her gaze made Cheng Bin subconsciously stray.

    Yes, after knowing that Cheng Susu was not his sister, he did have different thoughts, and that was the thought that Mrs. Cheng would never accept.

    "It's the sound of a cup hitting the ground, nothing else, I guess that girl was a wrist cut with a cup fragment."

    Mrs. Cheng's eyes were low. She didn't say that part of the reason was that she felt bad luck, and the police had concluded that she had committed suicide. She didn't think she had to join in the fun.

.Not to mention Qi Ling, even Ding Cheng felt mad at the attitude and tone of Mrs. Cheng, his expression suddenly stopped, pointed at the back of Mrs. Cheng, and then looked at it specifically.