Chapter 9

Honestly like and secretly like, the feeling is completely different. Although the latter is sour and depressed, no one can stop him. The former is happy, but once rejected, he can't even like it quietly. .

    Ding Cheng embraced Qi Ling and entered the room. He only turned on a table lamp beside the sofa. The light only allowed them to see each other clearly. Qi Ling's sight did not leave Ding Cheng from beginning to end. Ding Cheng's sincerity and perplexity fell on him. In the eyes.

    "Can you tell me, is there anything I like that makes you like that?" He felt that he didn't have many hobbies, and his personality was dull and boring. Apart from being a qualified patron, he didn't have much attraction.

    When Qi Ling asked in a low voice, his unconsciously overly gentle and doubtful tone eased Ding Cheng's tension slightly.

.And this is not a particularly difficult problem for Ding Cheng. He held Qi Ling's hand and squeezed slightly. He was very serious and said, "You are very good, you look good, your personality is good, and your voice is good. That's what you learned. I feel like a human being."

    If this is not a liking, then what can be considered a liking.

    Ding Cheng's cheeks flushed, but this is the absolute truth. He quietly took a look at Qi Ling's expression and saw that he had no discomfort or irritation, then he went on to confess.

    "I have liked you for a long time, and it's been ten years now. I tell you, I don't want to put pressure on you, but...I really like you." Ding Cheng is going to tell Qi Ling that he doesn't like it as a teenager. The changed Aimer, but the sincerity that has remained unchanged for ten years.

    "Ten years... when was your brother's birthday party?".Qi Ling recalled the past according to Ding Cheng's words. They lived in Beicheng with similar backgrounds. It is inevitable that there would be contacts between the elders, especially when Grandpa Qi Ling was still alive, he would walk more frequently.

    But Qi Ling is six years older than Ding Cheng. Even if he has contacts, his social circle is different. He and Ding Cheng’s fifth and sixth elder brothers will be more familiar with Ding Bo. They have more communication with him. What happened after becoming the owner of the house.

    So ten years ago, Qi Ling could remember that the meeting with Ding Cheng was Ding Bo’s birthday party. He was eighteen years old and Ding Cheng was only twelve years old. Ding Bo introduced him to him, but Ding Cheng actually told him He, he has quietly liked him since then.

    "Well, that was the second time we saw you," Ding Cheng nodded and recognized. He moved his body slightly to the sofa. He couldn't help but excuse himself at that time, "I had it in my first grade class. My classmates have made friends, and I was in junior high school at that time, and I'm not young anymore."

.There are many precocious children. Ding Cheng didn't think it was inappropriate for him to like Qi Ling at that time. Besides, liking this kind of thing was beyond his control.

    "The second time..." Qi Ling raised his eyebrows slightly, and he tried to recall the earlier meeting with Ding Cheng, but no, he remembered that banquet was their first acquaintance.

    "The first time I was seven years old, my mother... the time of condolence," Ding Cheng took the initiative to give Qi Ling an answer. A little sadness appeared on his face. When he was seven years old, his mother Zeng Mei fell ill and passed away. .

    And he could remember Qi Ling from then to now, but it was because of the words Qi Ling gave him.

    "No one can love you like her, so you have to love yourself more, remember?"