Chapter 39

Ding Cheng's third uncle Ding Hanmin was not there, his third aunt and second brother Ding Fan were there. They went out to welcome them. Before they saw anyone, they heard Ding Cheng's voice first, and they couldn't help but smile.

    "Oh, it's coming, why does it seem to be a little thinner? The crew's food isn't good."

    The third aunt Ding Cheng came in to meet the people and looked up and down. Compared to the last time Ding Cheng came to play at home, she was indeed a little thinner, and even Ding Fan frowned slightly when she heard the words.

    "Auntie, I'll be fine when I go home and rest for two days. Look at me, is it more handsome?" Ding Cheng put on a fascinating smile, and his third aunt's sadness was overwhelming.

    "Okay, you have to take a good rest when you go back."

    Then it was delicious and delicious, and I added a suitcase to Ding Cheng, mostly for him and Qi Ling, and some things that he brought to the old house.

."By the way, Cheng Cheng, you bring this to Qi Ling," Ding Fan handed a document bag to Ding Cheng. Inside it was the preliminary result of his investigation based on the photo, because Qi Ling had instructed him before. , There is only a file version, not an electronic version.

    There are very few people who have handled it, and no one will even notice that it is Qi Ling who is investigating it.

    Ding Cheng took a look, then nodded and accepted. He saw that there was no delay. After saying goodbye to them, he and Dong Meng took Ding Fan's car to the airport. The car Dong Meng had been driving was originally Ding's house. The one provided by the side is best handled by Ding Fan.

    Ding Cheng is back home like an arrow, and the whole person looks very well-behaved. As one of the few Ding Fans who can see what Ding Cheng thinks at a glance, he raised his hand and rubbed his little cousin’s hair, "Pay attention to rest. Give me what you need Call up."

    "Okay, thank you brother.".Ding Cheng stood obediently and let him touch his head, but when he glanced over, he saw someone taking pictures in the distance. He looked alert, and Ding Fan turned his head.

    He patted Ding Cheng on the shoulder again, "It's okay, you can go in, let me take care of it here."

    "Okay, then I'll trouble second brother..." Ding Cheng thanked again. He and Dong Meng entered the airport building to complete the formalities. He believed that Ding Fan's words could be guaranteed in H City.

    The procedure went smoothly. Ding Cheng and Dong Meng both entered the waiting hall. Ding Cheng and Qi Ling made a phone call. He hung up the phone until they were about to board the plane. He and Dong Meng sat down in the aisle. But the voice of greeting came from the side.

    "Hi, it's you again, what a coincidence."

    Ding Cheng looked for his voice, and felt a little familiar, but he couldn't remember it. The person seemed to see the strangeness in Ding Cheng's eyes, so he reminded him again.

."Climbing the mountain...remember?" He is Lin Hao's male partner named Fan Kai. That day, he and Ding Cheng had a total of two or three sentences. This includes the words hello when they meet again, which is basically the same as a stranger. .

    However, he obviously had a deviation in his understanding of Ding Cheng’s identity. He thought that Ding Cheng was similar to him, commonly known as sugar daddy. There are men and women in this “industry”. Also need some mutual assistance.

    For example, he introduced Lin Hao he knew to Ding Cheng, and Ding Cheng introduced Qi Ling to him...

    Ding Chengjing reminded him of this. Unfortunately, he and Qi Ling also listened to the corner between him and Lin Hao. He nodded, "Hello."