Chapter 33

There is no one in the living room, but there are many walking elders and cousins ​​outside the door and window of the living room. This accidentally, everyone was blinked by their kisses, and they were all out deliberately when they were going to return to the living room. Dangled for a while.

    "Everyone loves to take a walk today, shall we go too?" Ding Cheng looked out, but he didn't see anyone leaning by the window. He breathed a sigh of relief, and then became confused.

    During the New Year, there is nothing to eat and drink, except to get together and chat, just walk around and have fun.

    Ding Cheng and Qi Ling went out for a walk, his uncles and aunts all gathered back to the living room, and then caught those cousins ​​who wanted to sneak up for an education.

    "Look at our Xiaochengzi and Qi Ling, how good the relationship is, I don't believe you don't envy them, when will you bring people back?"

."Yeah, the concept has improved now, you bring a man back, we don't mind..."

    After rounds of bombing, Ding Cheng’s older brothers were miserable.

    On the evening of the first day of the new year, the meal was quite rich. The Ding family ate two tables and two tables for the servants. It was basically the same as eating a banquet. That is, Mr. Ding drank two cups and ate two for a meal. It took an hour to go away.

    As the only grandchild of Ding Cheng who brought a man back, he and Qi Ling were not let go. His brothers seized the opportunity and tried to persuade them to drink. Qi Ling and Ding Cheng had a good amount of alcohol, and they finally drank some stops. No longer, of course Ding Bo Ding Song and the others did not drink less.

    "Qi Ling, don't shake it, my eyes are dizzy..." Ding Cheng mumbled, he was really drunk.

.Although Qi Ling was somewhat upright, the line of sight and reason were clear. He carried the person back upstairs, then took Ding Cheng to wash, and finally put the person back to bed to sleep peacefully, and he almost woke up from the wine.

    For three days in a row, they drank half-drunk and fell asleep. By the fourth day of the Lunar New Year, these uncles and aunts went back to their homes, and the excitement in Ding's house disappeared. But on the fourth day of the fourth day, Ding Cheng also went out for two hours. , His high school classmates reunion.

    In view of the pit that Lu Ming and Lu Tianning dug for him last time, Ding Cheng did not take Qi Ling, but he did not stay too much. After a round of drinking, he also withdrew, but came to pick him up. Still Qi Ling.

    He just got in the car, and Lu Ming called over there, "Orange, are you withdrawing now?"

."Don't you know, I have a family..." Where can I be like before, Ding Cheng said, turning his head and glanced at Qi Ling who was driving. He bent his eyes and smiled, his tone was quite proud. of.

    "Okay, just irritate us," Lu Ming hung up the phone speechlessly. He made sure that Ding Cheng had left safely, so that's it. He didn't have the guts to snatch someone from Qi Ling.

    Ding Cheng hung up the phone and continued to sit down obediently. He didn't drink too much, but it was certain that his body and stomach were not very comfortable after drinking like this for a few days. After a while, Qi Ling stopped the car on the side of the road. .

    Before Ding Cheng asked him what he was doing, Qi Ling got out of the car. He returned in more than ten minutes and bought water and anti-alcoholic medicine. "In the future, I will drink less on this occasion..." He rubbed Ding Cheng's hair. Pass him the medicine and water.