Chapter 42

Qi Ling should have a slight habit of cleanliness. The kitchen he tidied up is quite clean, as is their house. Although there are cleaning staff to clean up every week, if Qi Ling does not do it himself, there will be no cleanliness and Comfortable.

    Qi Ling put the rag aside, Ding Cheng, who was on his side, wrapped around his waist and helped him untie his apron. Then Ding Cheng took his hand and went to the bathroom, Ding Cheng wanted to help him wash his hands.

    After washing his hands, Ding Cheng squeezed another hand cream to Qi Ling and rubbed it well, and finally put it under his nose and smelled it, so that he could take Qi Ling to the living room with satisfaction.

    Qi Ling sat down, Ding Cheng tilted his head slightly, leaning against Qi Ling's shoulders, his eyes narrowed slightly, and in two minutes, he fell asleep. Yesterday, he ate the banquet very late, and he drove back by plane early in the morning, Ding Cheng didn't really sleep much.

.Returning to the small nest belonging to him and Qi Ling, in such a comfortable environment, he quickly fell asleep, although before falling asleep, he still wanted to do something with Qi Ling.

    Qi Ling turned off the TV, put the person on his knees, covered it with the blanket that was always on the sofa, rubbed Ding Cheng's hair with his hands, his eyes and mood were very peaceful.

    Ding Cheng slept comfortably beside Qi Ling. When he woke up, he was not on the sofa, but on the bed in the bedroom. Qi Ling was also there. He was looking at the computer on the sofa by the bedroom window, sitting in the opposite direction. This side of the bed.

    Ding Cheng got up, and Qi Ling's eyes came over. He put down the computer and walked over to sit down, hugged the person, and gently rubbed Ding Cheng's back, "Are you full?"

    "Hmm..." Ding Cheng didn't move much, and continued to lean against Qi Ling. He mumbled, "I really want to take you away.".Qi Ling became more and more caring and treated him better and better, which also magnified Ding Cheng's reluctance.

    Ding Cheng is very active and does not refuse to survive in the wild, but he also wants to bring Qi Ling with him so that he can also enjoy the natural scenery with him. Of course, this idea is also intensified because they meet for a short time and have to parte. He was reluctant to give up.

    "Where are you going this time?" Qi Ling rubbed the back of Ding Cheng's neck and continued to whisper.

    "An island in the Indian Ocean seems to... where it is, I haven't had time to look at it." In fact, Su Ya had sent Ding Cheng the relevant information long ago, but Ding Cheng didn't want to get tired of Qi Ling all the time, and didn't want to open it.

    He plans to get on the plane tomorrow, and he will study it carefully.

."I just think about it, you are at home and wait for me to come back," Ding Cheng's disappointment converged a little. He didn't want to spend the rest of the time with Qi Ling in a gloomy mood. He said that he turned his head and kissed Qi Ling's neck. .

    His body recovered some strength, his feet were lifted from the quilt, put on Qi Ling's thighs, and then slowly hooked Qi Ling's waist, and with further force, he put Qi Ling down on The bed is on.

    A sloppy smile appeared on Ding Cheng's face. He lowered his head and touched Qi Ling's lips. He whispered, "Qi Ling, I want you..."

    Ding Cheng's expression was quite straightforward, even his actions were like this, they did not speak any more, but kissed a little anxiously. Originally, Ding Cheng thought that their goodbye would not be as intense as the previous few times.