Chapter 38

They didn't say hello, Qi Ling took Ding Cheng's hand, led him around the two, and walked to the top of the stairs. They went downstairs, then walked to the foot of the mountain, and Juzhe's flashlight began to climb the mountain.

    "Hi, what a coincidence, it's you again."

    A voice came from behind them. It was the two men who happened to ran into each other in the morning. They also came here to climb the mountain.

    Ding Cheng nodded and met the sight of the man who said hello. This time he finally saw the person clearly, and his appearance was quite beautiful. Seeing him, his eyes were curious and there was something Ding Cheng couldn't understand.

    Qi Ling looked back and saw the other person clearly. To be precise, Qi Ling recognized it when they met before.

    "Mr. Qi, I didn't expect to meet him here." The person also recognized Qi Ling.

    "Mr. Lin, I didn't expect it either."

.Qi Ling responded to his words, but took the initiative to hold Ding Cheng's hand, and he let them clear, "You go first."

    Lin Hao's gaze fell on Ding Cheng from Qi Ling's face, and then moved away. He nodded and walked with his male companion.

    Qi Ling and Ding Cheng slowed down, Ding Cheng was a little confused, but he didn't say anything to disturb Qi Ling's thinking, but after Qi Ling thought for a while, he took the initiative to explain to Ding Cheng his dispute with Lin Hao.

    "The Lin family is the leader of the new faction family, I have seen it at the banquet."

    The exchanges between the old and new factions are more frequent than those of their grandfather’s time, but there are still many contradictions. In the younger generation, Qi Ling is one of the core figures of the old school, and Lin Hao is also the core figure of the new school. It is the main reason for their attitude.

.Ding Cheng nodded, but in his heart he felt that Qi Ling's indifference to him was more than that.

    They climbed on the same seat. It was inevitable that they would meet again when they climbed to the top of the mountain. Lin Hao’s male partner didn’t come over to talk, but he saw Ding Cheng’s eyes changed a bit, as if he was wary and jealous. .

    But Ding Cheng didn't know them, he noticed them, and didn't pay much attention to them, as long as he didn't wincely come forward to strike up a conversation with them.

    Ding Cheng took out the camera in his backpack, looked for a good angle, and took a few pictures of the sunrise. Then he took another selfie of him and Qi Ling. They sat together and waited until the sun was fully up before they went down the mountain. .

    It was 8 am when they returned to the hotel. They packed up their things and drove back to City H. Qi Ling’s luggage was brought along with him this time. Ding Cheng and Dong Meng took him to the airport by his plane at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning. We must drive back to the studio immediately.

.So they have only a handful of time left to get together. He didn’t wander much, stayed back to the hotel, and spent time there, talking and reading, and then he felt like a kiss, or just rolled enthusiastically. .

    As time went by, the reluctance gradually became stronger. Ding Cheng held Qi Ling and did not let go, even though they were all sweaty and drenched. He whispered, "Q Ling, come and see me, I am really very Happy, thank you."

    As he said, he kissed Qi Ling twice directly on the chest, then slightly bent his eyes, and continued to hug the person.

    Qi Ling let his relatives also let him rub, but in order to prevent Ding Cheng from getting sick, he still coaxed people to go to the bathroom to clean up, then came back and continued to hug and talk, not to mention that Ding Cheng could not sleep, even Qi Ling was the same, so he would Ding Cheng was not forced to go to sleep.