Chapter 12

"You are Cheng Cheng's friend, I remember." Qi Ling withdrew his gaze from Ding Cheng's back, and looked at Lu Ming who was slowly drinking tea. He was dressed in a suit and appeared to have come directly after work.

    "Well, my name is Lu Ming, and I grew up with Chengzi." They go to the same kindergarten, the same elementary school, middle and high school, and college. They are not in the same place, but the friendship of growing up has surpassed the average. Brother.

    So he knew almost everything that happened to Ding Cheng, including the things he plunged in and liked Qi Ling so much that he had to. Or maybe it was because they were too familiar with each other, it was the least likely to have anything between him and Ding Cheng.

    Qi Ling nodded and didn't ask any more, Ding Cheng had the right to choose his friend, even as Ding Cheng's partner, he was not qualified to control too much.

.And it can be seen that Lu Ming is not just a rich man who only knows how to eat, drink and have fun. On the contrary, he is also very good.

    Lu Ming looked calm, but in fact, he wasn't calm anymore. Under Ding Cheng's instructions, he had to pay more attention to Qi Ling's news.

    He was like Master Qi who had trained his master machine. He was blunt and cold. Lu Ming couldn't feel what Ding Cheng liked about him. He couldn't like it anyway.

    Lu Ming looked at Qi Ling, his fingertips tapped and tapped on his big|legs, and he said, "Qixian...Qi Ling, Orange is hard-hearted, he doesn't hit the south wall without turning his head, but he is a human, his heart It will also be cold, it will be cold to the end, it will be difficult to warm it again, I hope you...can cherish it."

    Because of Ding Cheng's infatuation over the past ten years, Lu Ming also wanted him to have a definite result with Qi Ling, regardless of whether the result was good or bad.

.Qi Ling glanced at Lu Ming when he heard the words, then turned his head to look at Ding Cheng. It happened that Ding Cheng also turned around, revealing an extremely bright smile. The happiness in Ding Cheng's eyes is not difficult to distinguish.

    Ding Cheng likes him, and any slight warmth he can draw from him can make Ding Cheng happy for a long time.

    Looking at Ding Cheng's back, Qi Ling seemed fascinated. He forgot to answer Lu Ming's words, and it seemed that he didn't intend to answer. Whether getting married or divorced, it was actually his and Ding Cheng’s affair, and there was not much room for others to interfere, and now he and Ding Cheng did not want to divorce.

    "Come and serve food," Ding Cheng opened the glass door and greeted Lu Ming. At the same time, he took off his apron and walked towards Qi Ling, "Let's wash our hands."

.Ding Cheng was still very keen on taking advantage of Qi Ling. He took care of the whole process of washing his hands, kneading and kneading, he put Qi Ling's hand on the tip of his nose and smelled it, so he put it down.

    "Do you smell it? Our hand sanitizer also smells of orange."

    "Well," Qi Ling nodded, he really smelled it, and it won't be long before he should smell of orange. Ding Cheng has a soft spot for the smell of oranges, and it also makes him fall in love with it.

    Ding Cheng did not exaggerate his cooking skills. Steamed and stir-fried, there were two other side dishes with exotic characteristics, which seemed very appetizing. The three big men ate together, and there was not a single grain of rice left in the rice pot. All these dishes have been swept away.