Chapter 63

Ding Cheng was right. It was really late. He and Qi Ling went back to the room to wash up. It was already two o'clock in the morning. He and Qi Ling didn't say anything. They held each other and Ding Cheng went to sleep before long.

    Qi Ling gently kissed Ding Cheng on the forehead, and fell asleep with him.

    They didn't plan to go out the next day. They didn't come downstairs until nine o'clock in their sleep. Ding Cheng shocked Su Ya and Lu Ming's obvious dark circles.

    "How old are you... why, do you still recognize the bed?"

    The configuration of the Qijia room is definitely better than that of a five-star hotel. There is everything to eat and drink in the kitchen. The two obviously never slept.

.Lu Ming and Su Ya had a tacit understanding and ignored Ding Cheng’s Mai Tai. They looked at Qi Ling unanimously, waiting for him to get the results of the investigation. No matter who was in that area, they had to fight back appropriately, otherwise Ding Cheng was in Ming, those people are dark, such things will only emerge in endlessly.

    Lu Ming and Su Ya were thinking about countermeasures last night. They thought about plots and tricks. They waited for the investigation results to come out so that they could implement them.

    However, Qi Ling didn't ask He Li for the first time. He sat down calmly under Su Ya Lu Ming's scorching eyes. Then he took out his cell phone and dialed out. Two minutes later, he put down the phone.

    "Brother Qi, you don't want to sell it..." Lu Ming couldn't help but urged, and at the same time gave Ding Cheng a wink. Qi Ling must be the cause of Ding Cheng's damage.

    "It's not that I want to sell off, but the result is a bit complicated."

.Qi Ling spoke, Ding Cheng also looked over, and Qi Ling gave him a soothing smile before continuing to speak.

    "From Ying Lanlan, it can be confirmed that Lin Hao was involved, but the media reporter used Yang Chen's relationship, and half of those arrested yesterday were friends of Qi Wei."

    In the end, it was possible that Lin Hao investigated Su Ya who was next to Ding Cheng, and found Yang Chen and Qi Wei. The three hit it off. He thought of a ruthless move that would ruin Ding Cheng and implicate Qi Ling.

    It can be said that everything is perfect. The only surprise is that the relationship between Ding Cheng and Ying Lanlan is not so bad. He didn't care for Ying Lanlan. He and Qi Ling called the police in advance to retain the strongest evidence of innocence.

.Su Ya's face was obviously gloomy. Even if he had guessed it beforehand, the feeling in his heart was still a bit big. Lu Ming held his hand and looked at Su Ya with a little more worry.

    Su Ya raised her eyes to look at Ding Cheng, and said, "I'm sorry..." The things on his side continued to affect Ding Cheng's development in the entertainment industry. While he was angry at Yang Chen's behavior, he also felt guilty for Ding Cheng.

    "What do you apologize for...it has nothing to do with you," Ding Cheng took two steps forward, patted Su Ya's shoulder, and then looked back at Qi Ling, "You are not allowed to apologize, what is our relationship... To hurt you is to hurt me."

    The opposite is the same, so there is really nothing to apologize, but Ding Cheng's tone of Qi Ling is slightly fierce, and it seems that he has the head of the family.

.Su Ya nodded and Qi Ling nodded, so Ding Cheng nodded in satisfaction. He walked back to Qi Ling and sat down, his head tilted to Qi Ling's shoulder, this morning, he kicked up. I yawned, as if I was sleepy again.