Chapter 28

Half an hour later, Ding Cheng whispered, "Qiling, let's go back, I'm hungry, and I will go shopping tomorrow."

    He said that he sat upright and got up again. He went down from the small pavilion in three or two steps. After Qi Ling came down, he held Qi Ling's hand again. He felt that he felt safer and could take advantage of Qi Ling...

    They walked back slowly. The kitchen had already prepared lunch, which was quite rich. Wang Dan did not order the kitchen in accordance with the "simple dishes" requested by Ding Cheng.

    He wasn't targeting Ding Cheng, but from the bottom of his heart he felt that Qi Ling's first meal after returning home after such a long time should be richer.

    Ding Cheng looked at the dishes on the table and didn't care too much. He and Qi Ling sat down. Naturally, they were just like they usually do. He gave Qi Ling the leftovers first.

.But Qi Ling didn't plan to be so peaceful. He scanned his eyes again and took the rice bowl that Ding Cheng handed over. He said, "Which things Cheng Cheng likes we keep, and the rest will be taken by the kitchen." ."

    They can't finish eating so much, so there is no need to dip chopsticks on every dish. More importantly, he is quite dissatisfied with Wang Dan's ignorance of Ding Cheng's instructions.

    Wang Dan is considered to be from his father's generation, but in this capacity, he is still the steward of the Qi family, and a person who serves the Qi family. This kind of contract is there. He ignores the order of the other master of the Qi family, even if he violates the contract rules.

    Ding Cheng pondered for a few moments. He picked a few dishes that Qi Ling and he both liked. Nearly twenty dishes, only four dishes and one soup were left in front of them, but the servants who were standing to serve them were already there. It's not useful anymore.

    "You and Uncle Wang will go down for dinner." .Qi Ling opened his mouth, and with the same tone as in the past, Wang Dan chose to respond first, although the surprise in their hearts had reached the point where their expressions were almost unsustainable.

    After they left, Qi Ling's breath really eased. He didn't want to scare Ding Cheng, his tone slowed down, "Let's eat."

    "Well, you eat more, you have lost weight recently."

    Ding Cheng nodded. He had no opinion on Qi Ling's behavior. He was hiding the leftover soup from Qi Ling, and picked some fish from the fish, and put it on Qi Ling's plate.

    The servant and Wang Dan didn't eat with them, except that they changed a bigger place and a bigger table, as if they were no different from their small suite in Ding Cheng.

.After dinner for more than half an hour, Ding Cheng followed Qi Ling to the study. They did their own things, but they were all within sight of each other. Between their arms, they held tea and handed water. They occasionally said that it was convenient to talk. Time passed again.

    In the day when Qi Ling returned, Wang Dan did not find a space to speak with Qi Ling alone. Qi Ling did not seem to be able to see Wang Dan’s anxiety. He kept Ding Cheng with him, almost a step away. Inseparable.

    At about 5 in the afternoon, Wang Hai came back, and now he can have a holiday, but before he goes back to the study to put down his briefcase, Wang Dan pulls aside.

    "You said, what's the matter with your husband and Young Master Ding?" Wang Dan watched Qi Ling grow up since he was a child, and knew his character no better. How could Qi Ling allow a person to cross the boundary in such a short period of time? , Or this kind of over-intimacy cross-border.