Chapter 10

At around 7 o’clock the next morning, Father Ding and Ding Hande got up for a walk one after another. Ding Bo got up at 7:30 to eat breakfast and went to the company first. Ding Hande waited for a while. He didn’t wait for Ding Cheng and Qi Ling to come down. He told the housekeeper Zhang Jing's a little bit before he left.

    Not long after he left, Ding Cheng and Qi Ling came down from upstairs at around 8:30. Father Ding was drinking tea while reading the newspaper. He also had a tablet computer that Ding Cheng once gave him. He was also used to using it recently. Look at some documents.

    In terms of advancing with the times, Mr. Ding is at the forefront of his peers. A few years ago, he played online games with Ding Cheng. According to Mr. Ding, his legend still remains there.

    "Grandpa early."

    Ding Cheng and Qi Ling asked hello together, and Ding Cheng asked again, "Grandpa, do you want to eat more with us?"

.Elder Ding raised his eyes and glanced at Ding Cheng's unconcealed look of joy. He squinted his eyes and looked at him and Qi Ling again. He shook his head, "You eat, we have all eaten."

    Elder Ding finished his speech and shut up in time. When he went on, his sour tone couldn't hide. Ding Cheng's appearance was enough to explain the results of his and Qi Ling's return to the house yesterday.

    Whether it is his grandson's ability or Qi Ling is really impressed, from the present point of view, his opposition will not have any effect, so he does not want to do such annoying things. .

    "Oh," Ding Cheng nodded. He continued to push Qi Ling to the dining table. As he walked, he explained to Mr. Ding and Qi Ling, "My grandfather, they wake up early and eat early. When I was at home, I usually have dinner together."

.In fact, it was not too late for Qi Ling to wake up, but Ding Cheng rarely fell asleep, so he didn't wake up. When Ding Cheng woke up naturally, it was already eight o'clock, and then he washed and went downstairs, it was half past eight.

    After they finished eating, Father Ding read the sixth edition of Beicheng Morning Post, and there was news of Qi Ming on it. Qi Ling wanted to catch it, even if he came to judge, he would also like to compliment.

    The overall plan is not without flaws, but Qi Boqiwei and his son are in the game, they are doomed to be unable to see through. But the coldness of Qi Bo and his son was somewhat unexpected to Old Man Ding. Qi Ling was dying in a car accident, and they still had to calculate Qi Ling.

    "Grandpa, Qi Ling and I will go back first, and we will be back in a few days." Ding Cheng took the freshly cut fruit from Zhang Ma, pushing Qi Ling with one hand, and holding the fruit plate to Grandpa Ding with the other hand. forward.

.Elder Ding squinted at Ding Cheng. He and Qi Ling had decided on this before they came to tell him. He put the newspaper aside and said casually, "You can figure it out."

    "I've come back. I must come back with Qi Ling often to see you and dad. Come on, ah," Ding Cheng forked an apple and fed him. He smiled like Ding, the most majestic old man in the Ding family. He also took him. no way.

    Father Ding opened his mouth to eat Ding Cheng's filial piety, and the seriousness on his face disappeared a little. He looked at Qi Ling, "If you need anything, go to Abo."

    Ding Cheng loves Qi Ling with all his heart, and it is impossible for them to completely ignore Qi Ling in the Ding family. Even these years, Old Man Ding has also watched in secret, but Qi Ling is quite capable. They all refused.