Chapter 30

Ding Cheng consciously read the book for a long time, but in fact it didn't go by for half an hour. He put the book aside and picked up the mobile phone to play. The mobile phone that I thought was enough to kill time was not so easy to use.

    When Ding Cheng was about to put down his cell phone and went to wash up in advance to go to bed, Su Ya called.

    After a simple greeting, Su Ya started talking about business.

    "Duanmu Yueren does not have a lot of scenes. It can be filmed in one month at most. I sent you a few scripts in the email. We can all try their auditions. If you have time, please take a look. Don’t worry. The focus is still on "Lonely Moon."

    Ding Cheng’s first work had a great influence on him afterwards. I would rather have a window later than I would lose the role and mess up the role he got. Su Ya had to say a word about this.

."Okay, I know," Ding Cheng replied, he had already taken the laptop and turned it on.

    "The other thing is that I got an invitation for a star charity party. It's tomorrow night. Are you free?"

    This invitation was only obtained by Su Ya. It was very precious. The charity party was organized by a few celebrities, and many producers and directors came, and the media was indispensable.

    It is impossible for Ding Cheng to have any shots, but getting to know more people is also good for their future work.

    As for whether he was free, Su Ya only meant to ask. According to their agreement, Ding Cheng had to listen to his work arrangements for the past three years, and this kind of dinner would also be a kind of work for them in the future.

    Ding Cheng raised his eyes and glanced at Qi Ling when he heard the words, and he whispered, "Can I bring family members?"

.Ding Cheng was reluctant to leave Qi Ling himself in the Qi residence, even if he would come back after just going out to a dinner party, so he almost blurted out these words.

    "Do you mean... President Qi?" Su Ya raised her eyebrows, her expression on her face was a bit weird, and this kind of banquet they thought was precious was not qualified to invite Qi Ling to come.

    But Su Ya soon thought clearly, "You can take it, but you'd better come in another way."

    Ding Cheng is very smart. Su Ya dialed a little bit and he understood. He hung up the phone, felt relieved for a moment, and then mentioned it again, but he didn't know what to say to Qi Ling.

    And Qi Ling on the sofa next to him had already put the book aside, and he looked at Ding Cheng, waiting for him to come over.

.Ding Cheng took two steps and sat beside Qi Ling. He turned to his side and recounted the conversation between him and Su Ya roughly. Then he looked at Qi Ling. In Qi Ling's eyes, his complexion had already faded for some reason. Some blushing, "Are you free?"

    Qi Ling didn't respond to Ding Cheng's words. He raised his hand and landed on Ding Cheng's hair, not rubbing it, but passing it through, feeling the touch of Ding Cheng's hair more carefully than rubbing it, "Is he reluctant to bear me?"

    "Uh, uh..." Ding Cheng hesitated a little, and still confessed, he was really reluctant to bear it.

    Qi Ling's hand slid down to the back of Ding Cheng's neck, and the eyes of the two people collided. Ding Cheng's heartbeat "bang bang bang" Sa Huan rebelled, and Qi Ling's expression became softer.

.Then, Qi Ling leaned over and kissed Ding Cheng’s lips, longer than the kiss in the living room, and not as intense as when he was in the study, he left Ding Cheng’s lips, and then Ding Cheng responded. The first question was, "I will accompany you when I have time."