Chapter 43

Ding Cheng loves to laugh and talk, Jin Teng was also brought up by him, and he walked all the way through the jungle. They all chatted and chatted happily, but they looked like a master and apprentice.

    They looked less and less as if they had come to the wild to survive, but came to pick green.

    This is the charm of chatter, and it makes people forget the sorrow without realizing it. Even the shooting staff felt a little more relaxed. After all, trekking through the jungle with a camera weighing several kilograms is not an easy task.

    "What do you think of this open space?" Jin Teng asked Ding Cheng's opinion. There is no doubt that Ding Cheng is much better than some of the guests who came before. He learns things fast, and he is not completely innocent about the jungle. The above is one point.

.Feeling this, Jin Teng's pressure was not so great. After all, if these seven people depended on him, he would be an iron man.

    "It's considered better, at least there is not such a strong wind, and we will determine the location of the camp as soon as possible."

    Ding Cheng took a circle around the open space and answered cautiously.

    Where they landed before, the thinner wind cannot stand firm. What they have to consider is the cloudy weather on the island, and maybe they will blow the rainy clouds over anytime. NS.

    And now it's eleven o'clock in the morning, and they are no longer sure where to live. Not only does the night stay become a problem, but it also becomes a problem to find lunch and dinner. So far they have found four or five half-green fruits.

    Jin Teng nodded, and they decided to go back the same way to find other people. .This clearing was roughly on the side of where they landed, the terrain was higher, leeward, and there were not as many mosquitoes in the jungle.

    They went there and walked for almost an hour, and the return journey was relatively fast, and they were there in about twenty minutes.

    An Jun and Tan Huayou also returned. They did not find food, but they also provided a place to live. However, the location is in the jungle, and there are too many mosquitoes. Sleeping at night is definitely a problem. They decided to choose Jinteng and Ding Cheng. Find a clearing near the sea.

    With their only tools, everyone moved to the clearing, and then began to chop wood, search for hay, and start to get their night accommodation.

    Ding Cheng also got a machete, and Yu Qing came with him. He originally wanted to be a master for Ding Cheng, but found that Ding Cheng was definitely doing better than his old guest.

."Big Brother Jin taught me just now," Ding Cheng tilted his head and smiled at Yu Qing. Another machete fell, and a small tree with thick arms was chopped off by him. He lay down at his feet and was about to chop a few more. take together.

    Yu Qing could not point Ding Cheng, so he cut hay on the side and tore banana leaves and hazel leaves, which are large leaves.

    "Is hunting allowed on this island?" Ding Cheng tilted his head to ask Yu Qing. He was too rushed to find a lot of information. Yu Qing has been to this program many times, so you know how to find out first.

    Yu Qing shook his head, Ding Cheng was about to nod, when he turned his head and asked the photographer behind him, "Can you?" He is not the kind of person who can understand and find information.

    Yu Qing got the answer and looked at Ding Cheng with bright eyes, "Yes, we will go back and talk to Jin Teng in a moment.".