Chapter 57

"That's it!" Ding Cheng smiled lightly, and then he was not polite and began to arrange work for everyone. Fortunately, they were leaning on a coconut grove, and they must be hungry and thirsty.

Furthermore, communication on the island is a problem, satellite phones are also limited, the area of ​​the island is not too large, but too deep is not allowed.

Dong Meng took two security guards to find food in the woods. Ding Cheng, Qi Ling and another security guard took a speedboat back to the cruise ship, brought some drinking water, and added something to the medicine box he had brought. , in case the emergency.

However, their speedboat has been around the island for almost two weeks, and there is still no sign of the yacht.

"What's the situation? Dong Meng shouldn't make such a mistake."

.After they got to the place, they asked Dong Meng and Ding Cheng's local friends to rent them. They must be looking for reliable people, so they left them on the uninhabited island and drove the boat away. The situation was not generally serious.

At this moment, both Ding Cheng and Qi Ling looked serious. Ding Cheng communicated with the local security guards, and finally came to the conclusion that it was most likely that the captain drove the ship away to make extra money.

"Go back first," Qi Ling patted Ding Cheng on the shoulder. They turned around and returned to the camp on the island. At the same time, they contacted the captain by satellite phone. The situation was the same as the security officer said. The captain went to a nearby island to earn some extra money. .

At this moment, he was still fishing with a group of foreign tourists on his boat. As for Ding Cheng, the room they used to live in was locked and not open. There were still some things they thought unnecessary when they disembarked.

.Ding Cheng was very angry. It was certain. He asked the captain to send the passengers back immediately and drive back to the uninhabited island. Without saying anything else, the captain should also come down.

Ding Cheng put down the phone, after thinking about it, he made another call, but he gave the friend he made locally. After the situation was explained, he asked the friend to rent a yacht according to the location he had previously told him.

This is the necessary response he made after losing trust in the captain.

"Next time I come out to play, I will drive it myself."

Ding Cheng didn't expect such a thing to happen at all. The time was too short, even he couldn't determine the character of a person. When he had contact with the captain before, he didn't realize that he was so unreliable.

"Besides water, some anti-mosquito medicine and antidote, what else is needed?".Qi Ling embraced Ding Cheng and patted his being coaxed. Although he was dissatisfied with such an accident, he felt distressed when Ding Cheng was so angry.

Ding Cheng's voice was low and low, looking very depressed, "Too much, my flour, eggs, strawberries, oranges..."

Ding Cheng wants to go back to the cruise ship in person. In fact, he still wants to gather the ingredients for making cakes for Qi Ling. Looking at it now, it would be nice for the cruise ship to come back on time tomorrow to pick them up.

The corner of Qi Ling's mouth was slightly hooked, but Ding Cheng amused him a bit. Suddenly he felt that this kind of fun was not very kind. He pressed the arc of the corner of his mouth and coaxed people again, "I'm not angry, I'm not angry... ..."

Where is Ding Cheng willing to let Qi Ling coax him so much. Moreover, it is not Qi Ling that he is angry. He sighed lightly, and then pecked Qi Ling on the cheek. Settle the bill!"