Chapter 65

Ding Cheng only took a nap, and when the car stopped, he woke up, but he was still taken for a good inspection. Qi Ling also prescribed some medicine by the way, and the ginger tea at home ordered the kitchen to prepare it. When they came back, Everyone drank a big bowl.

    "I'm fine," Ding Cheng and Qi Ling emphasized, but Qi Ling was forced to take him back to sleep upstairs. He stared at Qi Ling and looked at him, rolled the quilt and wrapped Qi Ling in with him, "Then you too Sleep with me."

    Qi Ling didn't worry about him, and he didn't worry about Qi Ling. The best way is to sleep together and rest together, and then face everything together and deal with it together.

    "Okay," Qi Ling replied softly. He took off his jacket and lay down in the bed, coaxing Ding Cheng to sleep well. Ding Cheng and he hadn't slept well in the past two days. He was coaxing people, but finally he himself Fell asleep too.

.Ding Cheng was a little dizzy after taking the medicine and slept well, but Qi Ling was awakened by a long-lost dream.

    Fortunately, his mind converged very quickly. He woke Ding Cheng, fed water and medicine, and then went downstairs to eat. Father Ding and Ding Hande also came to visit again and again. But they didn't know what Qi Ling and Ding Cheng were doing this afternoon.

    "Why the young man's health is worse than that of my old man. When I went out for a walk, both of them became ill."

    Ding Hande looked at Ding Cheng and Qi Ling’s mental heads, and knew that they were not well, and he warned, "I will not go to the small woods in winter, because the moisture inside is heavy..."

    "Puff," Ding Cheng spouted water, glaring at Ding Hande with round eyes, and became angry. "Dad, what do you think, Qi Ling and I are just going around." He is at best a little frivolity about Qi Ling, others Didn't have time to do it.

."Tsk, I don't know what your brains are. Anyway, winter is not allowed."

    At other times, he doesn't care about the taste of young people.

    The speechless Ding Cheng continued to stare, then Qi Ling rubbed his head and was fed another sweet candy. He tilted his head, and in two seconds, he forgot all his anger, and turned his head to fight Ding again. Haldex and amicably discussed eating and drinking.

    Elder Ding glanced silently. He looked at Qi Ling, nodded lightly, and then walked out of the house. Qi Ling patted Ding Cheng’s hand. He helped Elder Ding back to Ding’s house. As for Ding Hande, he wants to stay here. While watching Ding Cheng eat and take medicine.

    "Grandpa, what kind of person is my grandpa?" Qi Ling suddenly asked Grandpa Ding. His grandpa Qi Yong is one of the few people that Qi Ling has never been able to see through, and even him in his memories is very rigid and one-sided.

.It wasn't that Qi Ling didn't have enough time to see people, but Qi Yong hid himself too deep, so deep that he didn't even know what kind of person he was.

    Elder Ding glanced at Qi Ling, and he motioned him to caress him to sit down by a wicker chair on the lawn. Obviously, this question could not be answered by Qi Ling in a few words. The human nature is complex, and in many cases it cannot be summarized in words.

    "The first time I saw Qi Yong was at a banquet where he was recognized as a direct line of the Qi family. He was only twenty-two years old at that time, but he was more calm and shrewd than those of our big families."

    Elder Ding glanced at Qi Ling. At that time, Qi Yong was in a state similar to Qi Ling now. He was young and mature, with a reserved mind, and more importantly, there was a good helper beside him.