Chapter 34

Qi Ling's expression was stunned for a moment, but there was no deviation in his eyes, and he always followed Ding Cheng, but the color in his eyes had some subtle changes.

    Ding Cheng was only wearing a bathrobe. He found his clothes and stripped himself naked. He held his underwear for a while, and then turned his head, he himself was stunned...

    In this stunned, his body was slightly slanted, his feet were directly on the underwear, almost falling, and then he hurriedly put on, and then put on the thick pajamas he prepared before coming.

    Ding Cheng blushed completely, he sat back in front of the computer, and whispered but shyly, "Qiling, let's talk about it."

    Qi Ling nodded, his eyes settled down after a little dangerous precipitation, Ding Cheng didn't notice it.

.They continued to chat for a while, and then the video was on. They each did their own things. Ding Cheng thought about the script to be shot tomorrow, and Qi Ling dealt with the things the company brought back, but as long as they looked up, they could see each other, as if they were in harmony. There was not much difference in the past.

    Qi Ling has also formally transformed from an "old antique" who is less likely to surf the Internet to an "Internet addiction young president". He wears headphones to talk on the phone, opens social software videos, talks "naked", and "lives" watching changing clothes.

    When the time came to 10:30 in the evening, Qi Ling urged Ding Cheng to take a rest. The crew started up earlier and usually started working at 6 or 7 o'clock. This is to set aside time for some difficult scenes, so as not to make everyone suffer too much. Night.

.The filming started for a week, and there were no major problems with Ding Cheng’s shooting. He Dongyu and Ding Cheng finally got along well in setting up the scene. Although they still had little communication after the work was over, at least He Dongyu was filming. Shi will not deliberately mess up like the last time I took the stills.

    Ding Cheng is cheerful and joking. He gets along well with other people in the crew, but he has no conflicts with other people. It does not mean that there is no trouble in the crew, and there is no bump between Chen Pei and Zhao Qing. Less, but these are private, they are still as good as their sisters.

    Song Yuan would also tell Ding Cheng some of the gossip she heard in due course, which was regarded as a reminder.

    Ding Cheng shook his head speechlessly after listening, but these contradictions didn't involve him, and he didn't want to interfere more. Perhaps this was also one of the joys of this boring crew life.

."The deputy director just notified that we can take a half-day holiday tomorrow."

    Song Yuan put down the food she prepared when she returned to the hotel, and then whispered to Ding Cheng. By the way, he also took the box lunch that belonged to Ding Cheng, but left it to Dong Menglai who came to the filming site to eat. It just won't be wasted,

    "Well, you and Dong Meng are going to eat."

    Ding Cheng nodded, and then continued to read the script, but it was still a pity in his heart. Tomorrow is the Lantern Festival. I thought he could fly back to Beicheng in the evening if he let it go for one day. Now it only takes a long time and there is no need to go back.

    "In addition, this is the scene you are going to film tomorrow."

    Song Yuan frowned and handed Ding Cheng the script they were going to shoot tomorrow. It was an underwater scene. Although it was not below zero, the outdoor temperature was only five or six degrees. A little bit of water will make your body uncomfortable.
.And as far as she knows, this is the first time that Ding Cheng has entered the crew to make a film, and she has never experienced these.