Chapter 46

Qi Ling checked very carefully, and when he took off Ding Cheng's jacket, he found the bullet marks on the left arm of the clothes, and the skin of Ding Cheng's left arm was a little blue and red.

    Coupled with the fact that Ding Cheng has been tossing in the water after climbing a tree in the past few days, there are even more traces like this on his body.

    Looking at these places, Qi Ling frowned and frowned.

    "This is scratched when climbing down the tree. It doesn't hurt..."

    Ding Cheng looked at Qi Ling's expression and explained in a low voice. Seeing Qi Ling looked at the place where his knees were blue and purple, Ding Cheng scratched his head, "It seems that it was hit by a rock in the sea. I didn't feel any pain at the time..."

    Well, the more you explain Ding Cheng, the more guilty you will be. But in the wild there is always a bump, he is not the kind of really squeamish person, these injuries do not need to be known to him, but Qi Ling feels distressed. , He also felt guilty.

."I know I was wrong, you can scold me if you want to scold me..."

    He didn't want to look at Qi Ling's suffocation before, he said and looked at Qi Ling, then leaned forward and kissed Qi Ling's lips, and then gently nudged people.

    Qi Ling sighed slightly when he heard the words, he kissed Ding Cheng back, and then whispered, "What's going on?" He was referring to the injury on Ding Cheng's left arm.

    Qi Ling is very keen. When he saw Ding Cheng and hugged people, he noticed something wrong. Ding Cheng was scared. Although he restrained and hid, he still felt that Ding Cheng was scared.

    And now he seems to have found the source of Ding Cheng's fear before.

    Ding Cheng was silent for a moment when he heard the words, he threw back into Qi Ling's arms, hugged the person, and then talked to Qi Ling about the fact that he was almost shot on the jujube tree. He did not conceal it, nor can he conceal it. Mausoleum.

.Ding Cheng shot first because he found that the mercenary was aiming in a direction. He thought that might be the direction Yu Qing and the others were in. His shot was regarded as interference and warning, but it also exposed his position.

    "His posture of raising his gun at me was too coherent, which made me feel dangerous instinctively. Fortunately, it was quite timely to hide."

    Ding Cheng was right when he leaned into Qi Ling's arms and did not dare to look at people, because Qi Ling's face was unprecedentedly ugly when he heard this, almost equivalent to the expression of wanting to kill.

    "Qiling, I'm sorry..."

    His impulse not only put himself in danger, but also made Qi Ling bear the risk of losing him. He must apologize and reflect.

    "Cheng Cheng..." Qi Ling shouted, but found a little hoarseness and choking in his voice. He was clearly on the verge of extreme rage and irritability, but facing Ding Cheng, he couldn't vent at all.

.After another meal, he continued, "Chengcheng, I can't live without you."

    This is Qi Ling's heartfelt voice and his vulnerability exposed to Ding Cheng. Without him, Ding Cheng could still have a vast world and an infinite starlight future, but without Ding Cheng, he didn't know the meaning of his life for another life.

    Ding Cheng heard that he felt more self-blame and distressed in his heart. He gently patted Qi Ling's back, "I know, I know, Qi Ling, I am like this too, I promise, I will never do it again."