Chapter 41

Qi Ling rubbed Ding Cheng's reddish cheeks, took the person over and leaned against his shoulder, "We will rest early in the evening." Qi Ling was a little worried that Ding Cheng was disturbed for a nap and could not rest well.

    "Okay," Ding Cheng nodded, rubbing his forehead against Qi Ling, the smile at the corner of his mouth curled up, and his mood was completely restored.

    When Ding Cheng was a little sleepy again, the phone in his pocket rang. Ding Cheng picked it up and took a look, but Su Ya called Su Ya who said that he would not disturb him for three days.

    "Hey, Ellen, what's the matter."

    Su Ya listened carefully to Ding Cheng’s voice and made sure that he did not disturb him and Qi Ling’s good things, so he assured him and said, “You’re on the hot search. You can post more blog posts if you have time to gain popularity. ."

.Because Ding Cheng switched his account, he had no idea that the blog post he posted at noon became popular. After reposting on the official blog of "Silence Moon", with a few photos of Ding Cheng cooking in costumes, his reposting volume and fan volume index increased sharply. .

    "Okay, I see," Ding Cheng answered. He liked to play these things, and didn't feel any burden. He hung up the phone and looked at Qi Ling, "I will trouble Mr. Qi to give it to me in the future. Take a good look."

    When the two of them got so close, Qi Ling naturally heard what Su Ya was saying. He nodded after a little thought, "I will take the time to learn."

    Ding Cheng was taken aback when he heard the words, and then buried his head on the side of Qi Ling's neck, chuckling non-stop. He was just joking, but Qi Ling took it seriously as a major event. Qi Ling like this was so cute.

.Ding Cheng laughed all the way, no longer a sullen smile. As long as Qi Ling looked over, he would immediately send his best smile without money. The electrician was sultry and invisible. If you change the place, Qi Ling will really think. Do something to Ding Cheng.

    He endured all the way to Ding's house. Ding Cheng still didn't restrain himself, and his mood was so good that his whole body was about to float.

    "Are the fans so happy?" Qi Ling watched Ding Cheng get out of the car, he slightly puzzled, and then reluctantly shook his head, Ding Cheng is really happy, why is it not so important.

    They took from the trunk the things brought back by Ding Cheng's third uncle and the third aunt, as well as some of the local souvenirs that Ding Cheng bought by himself. The servant took over and took it in. Ding Cheng took Qi Ling's hand and went in to see Mr. Ding and Ding Han. Germany.

    "Grandpa, Dad, Qi Ling and I are back."

.They didn't come in, the voice came first, Old Ding and Ding Hande did not get up, but they were already sideways.

    "Come here, let me take a look." Ding Hande waved to Ding Cheng. He carefully followed Ding Cheng. He was full of joy when he looked at him, but he was a little thinner. He warned, "Eat more for dinner."

    Thinking of something, he looked at the housekeeper and ordered, "Jingjia, let the kitchen cook more of Cheng Cheng's favorite food... Oh, and Qi Ling's favorite food."

    "Yes," Zhang Jingjia responded with a smile, as Ding Hande had told him several times yesterday.

    "Hey hey, dad still loves Qi Ling and me," Ding Cheng raised his face with a smile and said nice words to make Ding Hande happy. Qi Ling sat next to Ding with a chess board, and he consciously played against Ding. .