Chapter 35

However, there are a lot of media in this film and television city. Ding Cheng disguised him and Qi Ling before they got into Dong Meng's car and went to eat in a restaurant near the city.

    Although it was almost two hours late, Ding Cheng promised that Song Yuan and Dong Meng's Lantern Festival dinner was finally made up.

    After entering the box, Ding Cheng unconsciously opened the scarf, and the marks left by Qi Ling on his neck were exposed. Song Yuan and Dong Meng both subconsciously turned their eyes away, Qi Ling frowned slightly, and he turned sideways to give Ding Cheng pulled the collar.

    Ding Cheng swept his eyes around and took a look at the mirror that Song Yuan was carrying with him. What he was troubled was not that Song Yuan and Dong Meng could see it, but that he was afraid that it would not be possible tomorrow and let the crew see it.

    "It really doesn't work, I will put more powder on my neck tomorrow before going to the crew.".Ding Cheng put down the mirror, already thinking of a rough solution, and then his cheeks turned red, "Cough, eat and eat, I'm going to starve to death..."

    In the morning, there was a lot of consumption under water. When I came back and did the physical challenge with Qi Ling, Ding Cheng was hungry so that his chest was pressed against his back.

    They ordered a lot of dishes, three men and a good girl, in the end they swept them all out, nothing wasted.

    Dong Meng asked to arrange to take Song Yuan to play, and Ding Cheng took Qi Ling to the street for a stroll. When it was night, they would call Huihui and go back to the hotel.

    Ding Cheng wears a hat, a scarf and a mask. It is actually not easy to recognize, but he and Qi Ling are too tall and they are naturally conspicuous in the crowd. It is unnecessary trouble. They went to see a movie. .

    Later, Ding Cheng took Qi Ling to the game city near the movie and played video games for several hours.
.After coming out of the game city, they found a night market nearby, ate a lot of special snacks from the south, and then strolled around the Lantern Street. It was nine o'clock in the evening. They met Dong Meng and Song Yuan and drove back to the hotel, which was almost ten. Clicked.

    They changed clothes and sat on the sofa, Ding Cheng took the initiative to give him a hug again, "Qi Ling, thank you for coming to spend the holidays with me."

    Ding Cheng’s smile hasn’t faded from his face for most of the day. He hugged Qi Ling like a pimple and kissed him. He felt that this was one of the most memorable Lantern Festivals he had ever had.

    "I should thank you..." Because of Ding Cheng, he just celebrated the Spring Festival in the true sense of his life. Once this Lantern Festival, it was him and Ding Cheng. Now after the Lantern Festival, it is him and Ding Cheng. Cheng's beginning.

    The lights in the room were dimmed, the curtains opened, and they hugged and sat on the sofa to watch the moon.

.But it didn't take long for the moon to be covered by the clouds, but they still watched without any notice. It wasn't until Ding Cheng became drowsy that Qi Ling picked up the person wrapped in the blanket and went back to the bed.

    "Qi Ling, I love you..." Ding Cheng leaned into Qi Ling's arms, muttered lowly, and made up for Qi Ling what he had forgotten to say before. He didn't just like Qi Ling a long time ago. He loves Qi Ling.

    It is precisely because of love that he understands what it means to restrain and stay away. He continued, "...forever..." Love you forever.

    The beautiful confession made Qi Ling couldn't help sinking|destroy, and he couldn't help being vigilant, but these vigilance disappeared without a trace in the sound of Ding Cheng's gradually steady breathing.