Chapter 52

There are five tutors, each tutor has ten people. The first game is to draw lots, and then decide which group will start the comparison first. The top three of each group will directly enter the top 20, and the remaining people will be determined. Wait until all groups are compared. , According to the online voting and the scores given by the instructor, each group will enter one more person. Similarly, in the top three choices, online voting also accounts for a certain proportion of points. The Internet looks at popularity, but it also has back-end strength. Now canvassing is not just as simple as buying tickets, but also public opinion operations, etc. No means is needed. It is natural that Ding Cheng is in it, but he doesn't bother to do things like buying tickets behind his back. .When Ding Cheng and Ying Lanlan were looking at each other, the tutor draw was over. The group that started the game first was Ying Lanlan and his group. Mentor Ding Cheng’s group came in second and could be completed in the morning session. .

    Ding Cheng and his other team members came to the stage, and they also had to draw lots, and their information was also introduced on the same big screen.

    This competition was watched by spectators, most of them were college students from various universities. They could come to the program group for free tickets, or they could communicate directly with their department leaders, and then they would be led by the student organization.

    Although some people have been given some fluorescent cards in their hands, it is not very clear who the fans are really, and even the recording of the program has not yet started, and there is not much news on the Internet.

.It is morning, and the first episode is broadcast in the evening. Although there is a promotional video, the response is relatively ordinary. After all, most of the stars in the competition are actors or singers, and there are almost no professional dancers.

    It feels like this is a variety show that is hyped up by the popularity of celebrities. It is inevitable to be torn, but no one feels the visual enjoyment, or the deeper meaning, for the time being.

    Some viewers even recognized Ding Cheng, and they secretly felt a pity for him. This kind of show didn't seem necessary for him to participate. It's better to make more scenes and go to shows like survival in the wild that can show his charm. .

    "Welcome young singer Fan Wenxuan to bring us modern dance "Hope", please make preparations for No. 3 Ding Cheng."

.Ding Cheng was the third to appear in the second half of the morning. After sorting out, their group went to the backstage to prepare. After changing into clothes, Zhuang Le put Ding Cheng makeup on and matched his silver close-fitting dance clothes. The makeup is also shiny silver.

    "It's nice to be young..." Zhuang Le lightly said with emotion. Generally speaking, this kind of makeup will make people feel heavy under normal lighting, but Ding Cheng doesn't. It is shining silver and dazzling. The makeup fits well with him looking at the phone and smiling.

    "It's almost you," Su Ya came in and patted Ding Cheng on the shoulder. Ding Cheng handed the phone to Song Yuan for safekeeping. Then he left their rest room and left with the staff who led the way.

    Ding Cheng walked along, many of them stopped for him, even the first group of members over there who had finished returning to their seats were also whispering, but Ding Cheng had a good-looking makeup, and it was useless to dance in a mess.

.At this moment, He Li and Qi Ling arrived in the audience seat, and they sat in the corner.

    Qi Ling raised his eyes, the stage was all black for three seconds, and then a beam of light fell, Ding Cheng stood with his chest slightly bent, the beam of light was not like a light, but like the one that unlocked his seal in the background of his dance story. That aura.