Chapter 27

Qi Ling looked at the hands they were holding together naturally, the corners of his mouth were raised, his head turned, and he whispered, "You live first..."

    "I live with you," Qi Ling said nothing, and Ding Cheng grabbed the words. He clenched Qi Ling's hand tightly, "Where do you live, I also live." They finally lived together.

    Qi Ling saw the firmness in Ding Cheng's eyes, and he pondered for a few minutes, "Well, let's live in our own house first, and wait for the 28th|9th, we will go back to the old house and live for two days. On the first day of the new year, we will come again before you start the machine. Is it okay to live here?"

    Because Ding Cheng is not very comfortable with Qi’s house, Qi Ling has already taken care of him as much as possible, but he must go back to the old house on New Year’s Eve, otherwise public opinion from the outside world is likely to affect Ding Cheng, which he does not want to see, and Ding Cheng wants to follow him, so she can only go back.

."Well, I listen to you," Ding Cheng saw that he hadn't been left behind, he was already satisfied. As for Qi Zhai, he was not afraid of him during the day, and he had Qi Ling to follow at night, so he shouldn't be too afraid.

    Qi Ling had basically seen him in the most embarrassing way, and Ding Cheng planned to break the jar.

    They negotiated and went back to the house to take a shower, then went to the living room downstairs to watch the TV, and then helped with the arrangement of the mourning hall. The time was until 9:30 in the evening, when Dingzhai was sleeping. For the juniors, it was their free time. In the beginning, playing games on mobile phones or handling things casually.

    Ding Cheng changed his clothes and sat on the sofa to ponder the script seriously. Qi Ling came over with an ice bag and ointment, and turned slightly to Ding Cheng's face, striving to make these traces disappear today.

.Ding Cheng glanced at Qi Ling and looked down at the script again. After a while, his expression changed slightly. He raised his eyes to look at Qi Ling, his warm eyes were slightly aggressive, and his voice was deliberately low.

    "Qiling, you have to be so obedient forever." The original saying in the script is, Chen Ji, you have to be so obedient forever...

    The two looked at each other, and for a moment, Ding Cheng smiled, and he hugged Qi Ling's neck, "Why do I think Duanmu Yueren is strange..."

    He has an unspeakable possessiveness towards Chen Ji, just hatred will not be like this, perhaps something other than hatred has sprouted from getting along with each other day by day. As for Chen Ji's heartlessness in character design, he is merciful everywhere, and for Duanmu Yueren's trust from beginning to end, simple brotherhood is not so...

.The more Ding Cheng thought about it, the more strange he became. He took his eyes back from Qi Ling's face, then glanced at the script, he shook his head, "Ah, I might have been misled by the online CP fan..."

    Since it was announced on Wbo that both the drama version and the movie version of "Silence Moon" will be filmed, various CP fans have appeared. Even the male protagonist and the villain behind the scenes also have CP fans. Ding Cheng also saw it when he browsed the information, and watched it. After an analysis of the 4D character, various clues were found to find the truth about their love.

    Ding Cheng looked at Qi Ling again, raised his hand and touched Qi Ling's eyebrows and the corners of his eyes, "It's still good..."

    The feeling that Qi Ling gave to Ding Cheng is slightly different from before. The previous Qi Ling seemed cold and cold, but he was actually quite paranoid. Now he seems to have escaped a little bit from the paranoia, as if a completely closed door suddenly opened a gap. .