Chapter 64

"Let's go, let's get some sun..." Qi Ling held Ding Cheng's cool hand, his tone and expression were a little distressed, Ding Cheng was not ill, but his face and mood were greatly affected.

    Ding Cheng nodded. They were sitting on the swing cane chairs in the yard, basking in the sun. Ding Cheng exhaled. He leaned back to Qi Ling and held people tightly. "I want to go to the old house of Qi family as soon as possible. is it okay……"

    Qi Bo and the others live there now, it is probably not that convenient, but Ding Cheng knows that they will not live for too long, and Qi Ling always has a way.

    "Then the day after tomorrow, I will arrange it," Qi Linglue replied hesitantly, not because he couldn't arrange it, but he was reluctant to return to the environment that frightened and injured him.

    But from another angle, to let Ding Cheng completely throw away those shadows, they had to go back to the old house again.

.Ding Cheng continued to lean on Qi Ling. When Qi Ling thought he was going to sleep over, he closed his eyes and opened his mouth. He retelled his dream of last night clearly. It was somewhat vague, but the only things he remembered were Enough to explain some things.

    The injury to his head was not an accident, but man-made, let alone a ghost. The person trapped in the darkroom of Qi’s house is not a "ghost", but who is "it" and whether it is still or not, everything has to be done. They won’t know until they check.

    On the eighth day of the Lunar New Year, Qi Boqiwei’s family was invited to attend an important dinner outside. Wang Hai also invited Wang Dan to eat out. After half an hour after they left, Qi Ling and Ding Cheng drove there. In front of the old house.

.Behind them were He Li and Dong Meng, as well as several bodyguards on standby. The confidants of Wang Dan in the old house were all arranged to leave today, but they would not have much time, two or three. Hours or less.

    Back here, Ding Cheng took Qi Ling’s hand and walked directly to the garden of the Qi’s house, but time has changed. The old house has been repaired several times before and after, and the solar terms are different. They almost walked around the garden, Ding Cheng Did not find the small house he was looking for.

    Qi Ling asked He Li to find the drawings for the repairs of Qi’s house several times, starting from these rebuilt places. The last time it was relatively large was three years ago, it was ten years ago, and the other time Ding Cheng’s head was broken. Six months later.

.They were standing by a barren water pool. This was the additional water pool in the Qi house half a year after Ding Cheng's accident. There were no special flowers around, and it looked very barren, and servants didn't often go here on weekdays.

    "I want to look in the water."

    Ding Cheng's water quality is very good, but Qi Ling did not immediately agree in this winter. He and He Li signaled that he first went to find a professional person to make sure that there was no problem underwater, before he could consider whether Ding Cheng should go down. Look at the problem.

    He Li directly found two of the bodyguards with better water quality, and they had all the equipment. They went into the water first and went back and forth several times. When they came up, their body was cold and it was really not a good experience to go into the water in winter.

    "There is indeed a building of a house, but it has been soaked in the water for so many years, and it has almost decomposed. There are no other dangers..."