Chapter 2

But Ding Cheng himself could not see much except for his slightly red eyes, but as soon as he came out, the three bodyguards all bowed their heads. It was absolute that they had not done a good job of protecting Qi Ling.

    "Brother He, please call me some more people, not only in front of the ward, but also near the hospital lobby. No one is allowed to visit Qi Ling without my permission."

    Ding Cheng and He Li looked at each other. He was a person Qi Ling quite trusted. Ding Cheng couldn't directly call the shots and fire him, but if such a mistake occurs again, Ding Cheng will not miss these old feelings again.

    "Yes!" He Li corrected his expression and agreed. Then he went to the side to call someone, and he finally recognized who the person in front of him was, the young master of the Ding family who Qi Ling married three years ago. No one is more qualified to say such a thing than him.

."Do you have any plans, if you need my help, just say it," Lu Ming patted Ding Cheng on the shoulder. From the time he called Ding Cheng, he had a general guess about the current situation.

    If there were no such accidents, Ding Cheng would have taken the initiative to divorce according to the agreement between him and Father Ding, but now there is absolutely no such possibility. In the future, whether Qi Ling is good or bad, Ding Cheng will not retreat after he has taken this step. gone back.

    But Ding Cheng, who was originally such a neat temperament, had been procrastinating for so many years in the matter of the opposite Qi Ling, which was something that he did not expect.

    "I won't be polite to you," Ding Cheng nodded to Lu Ming, then solemnly thanked him again, "Thanks."

.If it hadn’t been for Lu Ming to tell him that Qi Ling had a car accident, neither the Ding family nor the Qi family would take the initiative to tell him Qi Ling’s situation. Maybe they would fabricate something to fool him. If the time was delayed, he would not. Know how Qi Ling will be treated.

    After they finished speaking, Lu Ming accompanied Ding Cheng to find Jiang Suwen, the doctor in charge of Qiling. The man was said to be a high school classmate in Qiling. They talked a lot. The situation in Qiling was better than Ding Cheng thought, at least not. Lu Ming was so desperate to hear the rumors.

    "It's our negligence. The previous things will not happen again. Today's visit time...Forget it, you can stay quiet and you can stay a little longer." Jiang Suwen sent them to the ward, and in the end only Ding Cheng went in by himself.

    "Is he the Young Master Ding who married Qi Ling three years ago?"

.Jiang Suwen asked in a low voice, as if he was just talking to himself, and he seemed to be examining something.

    Lu Ming's face faded a little when he heard this. It was because Ding Cheng felt uneasy. Ding Cheng liked Qi Ling to death, but Qi Ling didn't know anything from beginning to end.

    "He is, do you have an opinion?" Lu Ming tilted his head and glanced at Jiang Suwen in the white coat. Ding Cheng and Qi Ling divorced earlier.

    "Is the camera outside the ward a display? If something like that happened, the whole hospital would have no response at all. If it weren't for Ding Cheng and I to come..." But the fact is that it would be useless if they came. Qi Bo and Qi Wei had already given it. Qi Ling presses his fingerprint.

.The document is actually not difficult to guess, it should be the equity transfer or management power of attorney of the Qi family industry. The power of the Qi family is in the hands of Qi Ling. Qi Bai and Qi Wei have always been unbalanced. Maybe the Qi Ling accident has something to do with them. .