Chapter 55

The motorcycle was parked in the parking lot next to the market, Ding Cheng took off his hat, and then looked at Qi Ling with scorching eyes, "What did you just say, I didn't hear it too clearly." To be more precise, he wanted to be clearer. Listen to Qi Ling say it again.

"Happy birthday," Qi Ling raised his hand to stroke the wisps of dull hair on top of Ding Cheng's head, and then whispered.

"It's not this sentence..." Qi Ling said this to him when he got up, how could he have not heard it before, Ding Cheng's eyes were slightly rounded, and Qi Ling's hand shook gently without feeling it, right Qi Ling Ding Cheng had many small movements that he himself did not realize.

For other people, even his father and his brother, Ding Cheng probably wouldn't be able to do it, but he swayed naturally in front of Qi Ling. At this moment, in Qi Ling's eyes, Ding Cheng overlapped with the little boy who was begging for sweets.

.The corners of Qi Ling's mouth raised slightly, he walked a little closer, and people approached Ding Cheng. When Ding Cheng thought he would be kissed, Qi Ling just leaned to his ear and shouted, "Baby... "

"Huh...huh?" Ding Cheng was so burned by the fire that he couldn't even speak. The scorching heat in his eyes dissipated a little, a bit more inexplicably shy, or sweet, and then he was here. Qi Ling was led away by Qi Ling in a state of ignorance.

This is really nice, but he can't always let Qi Ling call him that way, it would be too embarrassing... Ding Cheng came back to his senses, thought with a little regret, and then plunged into bargaining with local residents.

.The tent was rented and the store was sent to the address of the villa. Ding Cheng and Qi Ling went to see some weird things. By accident, they even went to a knife and weapon shop. Although Ding Cheng is not an expert in this aspect, It's also a know-how.

"These two knives, and this, I want it," Ding Cheng returned to Lu Yuanhao choosing a gift, but it was never done before. It was exquisite and small and looked interesting. As for the one he bought himself, it was. Open the front, it can be used to chop bones.

There were a lot of words in the store, which probably meant to praise Ding Cheng's good-sightedness, and then he added, "I wish you and your lover have a good time."

So Ding Cheng, who originally wanted to bargain, made me happy, and basically bought it without a counter-offer. They left this store and bought almost everything that should be bought. A long wooden box made Qi Ling hug Qi Ling on his lap. , They drove back.

.Lu Ming, who went to the market place closer, also came back early. They are arranging the crew and security guards to move things to the cruise ship. Seeing Ding Cheng and Qi Ling come back, they can simply clean up and set off.

Lu Yuanhao, who had received a small gift, abandoned his third brother again and became Ding Cheng's follower. Wherever he went and where he went, it was as if Ding Cheng could still give him gifts from the world.

"Go! Set sail!"

Ding Cheng waved his hand on the deck, shouted loudly, and the cruise ship started up. This cruise ship is only a small one. There are four compartments in the cabin. Naturally, Ding Cheng and Qi Ling live in the same room, as do Lu Ming and Lu Yuanhao. Together, but it would be too wasteful to live only with these two people.

"You pick it, you want Su Ya to live with you, or let Dong Meng..."

When Ding Cheng talked about Dong Meng, Lu Ming and Lu Yuanhao shook their heads together.