Chapter 4

Jiang Suwen came very quickly. He felt this inexplicable embarrassment when he came in. In order to alleviate this embarrassment, he let Ding Cheng go out.

    But Qi Ling frowned at this. Although it was not obvious, Jiang Suwen could feel that Qi Ling was a little different from Ding Cheng. Of course, Qi Ling didn't feel much about this difference.

    After a checkup, Jiang Suwen and Ding Chengdao talked for a long time. It probably meant that Qi Ling was awake, but he had sequelae. It was estimated that he would have to sit in a wheelchair for a while. As for the length of time, Jiang Suwen didn’t give it to him. The restoration of the mausoleum.

    After listening to Ding Cheng, he was silent for a while, and he looked at Jiang Suwen, "Don't make this news public for the time being, I will see what they are going to do at the Qi family."

.In fact, this is the most appropriate plan for Qi Ling. Now that Qi Ling woke up, it was purely that Qi Ling didn't want Ding Cheng to worry so much. As for the leg injury, it was to pave the way for the follow-up plan.

    "I'll talk to him over Qiling," Ding Cheng said as he stood up, nodded in greeting with Jiang Suwen, then left his department and returned to Qiling's ward.

    Qi Ling did not fall asleep. The gaze he looked over gave Ding Cheng an illusion that he was waiting for him to come back. The corner of Ding Cheng's mouth was slightly raised, and he gave Qi Ling a long-lost and very fascinating smile. He was true. Happy.

    "Qiling, you still...recognize me, I am..."

    "Ding Cheng," Qi Ling said his name before Ding Cheng's words were finished. In his memory, Ding Cheng's name was not so inexistent, but he once felt that they were separated from Ding. Clear.

."Yeah," Ding Cheng nodded and blinked his eyes quietly, blinking away the sudden sourness and sweetness. He sat down again, his sight was level with the half-lying Qi Ling, Ding Cheng's face It's unconvincingly red again.

    Ding Cheng is especially prone to blush when facing Qi Ling. Qi Ling knows this. But before, he and many people thought that Ding Cheng was afraid of him, and he was so nervous that he blushed. After listening to his confession, Qi Ling could no longer feel that way. NS.

    Ding Cheng's blushing is just shyness. When facing the shyness of the person he likes, it is not afraid, but uncontrollable like.

    "Doctor Jiang said, it will take a while for your legs to heal." Ding Cheng looked away a little and looked at Qi Ling's legs. There was not much worry on his face. He believed that Qi Ling could wake up. Firmly believe that he can fully recover.

."As for the matter of your waking up, I will let Dr. Jiang and He Li continue to conceal it, and we will announce it when it is appropriate."

    It can be said that Ding Cheng knows Qi Ling's temperament quite well. The Qi Ling he knows will never want to be concealed, even when he is sick and weak, so Ding Cheng confessed to him. Seeing Qi Ling nodded, Ding Cheng again Continue to speak, but the voice is much lighter.

    "In addition, Dr. Jiang said that I can stay with you all day."

    This is absolutely good news for Ding Cheng. He is not so worried now, but that is when he looks at Qi Ling. He hangs up as soon as he walks out of the ward, let alone visits for several hours a day, and treats him at other times. It's torture.

    As he remembered something, he tapped his fingertips on his lips. He lowered his voice and said, "I will try my best to keep quiet. Tell me if you need it."