Chapter 45

Originally the car drove to the airport, Qi Ling asked the driver to turn around again. He wanted to see Chen Boming again before leaving.

    Over there, Dong Meng just passed the news of Ding Cheng's safe arrival at the camp. He obeyed his wishes and immediately called.

    Chen Boming nodded when he heard the words and did not explore further, he stepped aside and said, "Come in."

    "I have told you everything I know."

    Qi Ling found the place where he was sitting last night, he was silent for a moment, took out a paper bag from the package, and then handed him a few photos, "This is Qi Bai, this is my mother Cheng Susu, and this is Ruan Keli... …right?"

    In fact, when Qi Ling found the photo of Ruan Keli when he was young, he was also surprised. It was this long lingering surprise that made him do some investigations relative to the past.

.Ding Cheng is not familiar with his|mother, so he doesn’t feel much, but Qi Ling is not. In his memory, his|mother Cheng Susu's appearance is still very clear. For a moment, he suspected that it was not Ruan Keli’s photo, but his|mother accidentally lost it. Out.

    But no, look closely at the looks and eyebrows, there are still some slight differences, but... They are very similar, Cheng Susu and Ruan Keli are very similar, on the contrary, Qi Bo is not very much like Ruan Keli.

    "This, this..." As Chen Boming, who has a clear memory of Ruan Keli's appearance, when he saw the photo, his surprise completely fell in Qi Ling's eyes, and the answer he was looking for had also been found.

    He|mother Cheng Susu was the child Ruan Keli gave birth to, not Qi Bai. Father Qi was able to drive Qi Bai out of Qi's house cruelly because he knew in his heart who was Ruan Keli’s real child. Qi Bai just occupied their children. It’s just that.

.So his|mother committed suicide in the past, was it because she knew something...Her death was by no means as simple as postpartum depression.

    One doubt was answered, and another doubt arose.

    Qi Ling's thoughtful look has been put away, but Chen Boming is still unable to. His eyes wandered in a few photos, and then he couldn't help but start weeping, tears running and raging, and anger and resentment could not be restrained.

    "Qi Yong, Qi Yong...how could he be so right to Keli, how could he be so right to Keli!"

    Although Ruan Keli and Qi Yong said that they were more united because of their interests, she also had a bottom line. It was impossible for her to treat her child like this. There were strange twists and turns in this. Chen Boming still didn't know, but he knew the initiator of all this must be It's Qi Yong.

    In order to consolidate his position in the Qi clan, in order to stabilize everything he got, he will inevitably do everything possible. .He is a heartless jackal, but Ruan Keli made a deal with the jackal.

    "This matter may not be over yet. If you want to know the truth, just stay alive."

    Qi Ling left these words and left the house. Suddenly he didn't want to face Chen Poming like this again, and didn't want to indulge in those excessively dirty past events.

    He wanted to see Ding Cheng, more than ever.

    Qi Ling and He Li got into the car and turned around to the airport. At the same time, he tore each of the photos in his hand into small pieces and mixed them together. When passing the trash can on the roadside, he asked the driver to stop. Sprinkle a few trash cans into it.