Chapter 53

It was late at night when Ding Cheng and Qi Ling returned home, and they went to Ding’s house again. Ding Cheng’s grandfather had a cold these few days, and the doctor didn’t say how serious it was, but after all, Ding Cheng and Qi Ling were older. All are a little worried.

    Of course, at this night, they wouldn't bother him. After asking the servant who hadn't slept yet, Ding Cheng and Qi Ling went back to rest.

    Ding Cheng's temperament is more free and easy in matters other than Qi Ling, such as this championship, he tried his best to get it, after tonight passed, he left behind and started to grab other things to enrich himself.

    After a day's rest, Ding Cheng continued to devote himself to the work of the crew, filming during the day, and coming home to accompany his grandpa at night, until Grandpa Ding's health was completely healed, and Ding Cheng didn't come and stare at him every night.

."This kid is in charge of everything, he can be regarded as going back..." Father Ding and Zhang Jingjia chanted, but their faces were still smiling. Ding Cheng grew up next to him and was also caring and filial, and he was in charge of too much. Let Ding Cheng take care of it.

    "Tomorrow, come over for breakfast..."

    Zhang Jing's family responded with a smile, and then left in time with the sudden stare of Old Man Ding.

    Ding Cheng passed through the small door and saw Qi Ling who was waiting for him a few steps away. He speeded up his steps to Qi Ling's side. "Are you here to pick me up?" In Ding Cheng's words, there were not many surprises, but sweet. It's full.

    Their current stage should be described as glue-like lacquer, and they will never be separated from the time they can be greasy together.

    "Well," Qi Ling nodded, he embraced Ding Cheng, first bowed his head and kissed his lips, before continuing to lead the people back to their home.

.Ding Cheng bent his eyes, followed by his side, and said something or not. After returning to the room, a proper exercise to help sleep, this day is still so beautiful and sweet.

    On September 20th, Ding Cheng filmed as usual, but he was blessed many times throughout the day. His birthday in the Gregorian calendar is on this day, but in fact, Ding Cheng has always been celebrating a birthday in the lunar calendar. The end of the month.

    But he thought, he spent his birthday on the lunar calendar with Qi Ling and his family. This birthday on the Gregorian calendar will be given to fans and friends in his circle.

    "Boss..." Song Yuan walked in from the outside and saw a room where directors and screenwriters were discussing script shooting with Ding Cheng. She closed her mouth and didn't say any more. Instead, she helped to pour tea or something.

.With this busy schedule, she left her behind what she had originally told Ding Cheng, until she was about to get off work, Ding Cheng saw a large patch of red roses, he raised his eyebrows, Song Yuan was shocked to think of it. NS.

    "Boss, it's like this. During the lunch break, a driver delivered these. I asked who delivered them. He didn't say anything. He moved the flowers and he left... I think it's all yours. Friends, or fans..."

    Actually, some fan representatives came to visit the class today, but what they gave was cakes and some of the things they made by hand. Ding Cheng did not accept them. Instead, Song Yuan prepared many small gifts in return.

    Ding Cheng didn't answer when he heard the words, but walked towards the rose. He turned around and found a small card inside.

    "Dear Cheng, happy birthday.-someone who likes you silently."