Chapter 1: The TVA

A/N: I don't own any pictures, songs, characters, or anything, except for my characters, Vega and Godric. Hope you all enjoy!

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

Loki noticed the Tesseract land right by his feet. His blue eyes lit up at once. He scooped up the cube before vanishing from the Stark Tower before anyone could notice. The blue clouds whisked him away to the inside of an unknown building. Loki raised an eyebrow, looking around, finding himself in a lab filled with strange contraptions all around him, papers and a chalkboard covered in annotations. Where in Odin's Beard was he?

"Who are you?" A voice rang out.

Loki spun around to see Viktor, a skinny man, who wore black pants, polished shoes, a white vest, with red long sleeve shirt and a white tie, short brown hair, and golden eyes. Loki immediately noticed the cane he carried as Viktor slowly made his way towards Loki. Viktor and Jayce had gotten back from a meeting of showing their newest patrons of what the Hextech could do. They had created the Hexgates, just like the Council had asked, and now they were working on the gemstones, able to power anything. Viktor decided to return back to the lab, while Jayce continued to speak to Piltover's wealthiest to gather more sponsors for their inventions. Life for Viktor was getting better. The Hextech was improving Piltover drastically, it seemed like his dream of helping others with their technology was finally becoming a reality.

"Who are you?" Loki repeated.

"I asked you first. Who are you? What are you doing in my lab?" Viktor asked.

"I am Loki, Prince of Asgard. And I am burdened with a glorious purpose." Loki announced.

Viktor raised an eyebrow. "I'm Viktor, and this in my lab."

He then noticed the Tesseract in Loki's hands. His golden eyes widened upon seeing the device. It reminded him much of the Hextech, but it looked somewhat different. Before thinking twice, Viktor lunged forth, putting a hand around the Tesseract.

"Where did you get that?" Viktor inquired.

Loki narrowed his eyes. "Let go of it, you pathetic mortal! It's mine!"

"You stole that from my lab." Viktor argued.

Loki scoffed. "As if you could make something like this."

Viktor struggled against Loki, trying to grab the Tesseract from the strange man. They were both too preoccupied that they didn't see the Poro entering the lab, making his way towards them. All of the sudden, blue clouds formed around them and the Poro, transporting all three of them to another place.

~19 BBY~

-Vega's P.O.V.-

There were battle droids all around us, trying to protect their base. My padawan, Godric Agni, a Miraluka, fought by my side, swinging his green bladed lightsaber. Meanwhile, Blade, the Captain of our Battalion, fought with his back against mine, firing at the droids I couldn't see. I swung my orange bladed lightsaber with my left hand, deflecting the blasts. I wore gray pants, brown boots, a gray tunic, white tabards, gray arm coverings, with some modified clone armor around my shoulders and chest, and gray scarf that hung around my neck that also served as a hood. On my left forearm I had a tattoo of the Royal Naboo emblem, letting people know I was from Naboo, I also had a tattoo of my name in Futhork, which was a writing system used by the humans on Naboo, so I'd never forget who I am or where I'm from.

"Come on, men! We to hold on until reinforcements arrive!" I exclaimed.

"You heard the General! Push on!" Blade exclaimed.

Not long after that, we were able to push through, making our way into the base. Everything was going well until I heard I felt a terrible and immense pain surge through me. I stumbled back, placing a hand on my chest. I reached out to the Force, trying to clear my mind. The moment, I felt the Force surround me, I sensed great suffering from halfway across the galaxy. My heart shattered as I recognized that pain coming from my former Master, Windu. It wasn't long until I could no longer feel him, perishing and becoming one with the Force. Tears streamed in my eyes. I then picked up on pain and agony throughout the galaxy. My eyes widened. Jedi were dying all over the galaxy. How? Why?