Part 47- the end

( hi guys im sorry but i just really want to start my other story so badly but i want to finisb this one so this is the last chapter)

It was a year later. We had gone home after our honeymoon and life was amazing. Yes on our honeymoon we got pregnant now we have two babys one 1 year old little beautiful princess called stella and one handsome prince called noah. They were both so adorable.

We still lived in Greece but with my powers we had a portal every time we wanted to visit. Me and loki were perfect with our little family and it was adorable.

The greeks always came to visit us and we loved them like a second family. They helped us out a lot.

Loki went on missons with the avengers so when he was gone my grandparents and mother would help out.

Sadly my grandmother had trouble with her legs now so she was struggling to walk properly but apart from that she is so happy. Im proud of myself and loki.

Peter and Mj got engaged and even though everything me and peter has been through we see each other as siblings. Yes i know its weird because he is my ex but we don't make it weird.

I was a happy girl and everyone else was happy too and thanks the main thing.

Im just so glad i reunited with the starks

Guys im so sorry this story wasn't very good i was just loosing confidence with it and i just really wanted to start a new one i hope you understand :)

But i am starting a new story about rdj so if you want you can check that one out :)